Best Movie Villain QuotesSuperheroSith
The Contenders: Page 2
This quote is just so random, that's why I love it!
Darth Vader has nothing on Barbossa. You best start believing in ghost stories Darth Vader, you're in one!
I keep wanting Harry Potter to reply "Tom Riddle. The man who let the boy live."
Harry Potter. The boy who lived. COME FOR PIE!
I don't know, it seemed pretty good at the moment :/
"Don't fail me! " Would actually be even better.
When you read it, you know the source.
Blade Runner - still waiting for something to come close
Peace has cost you your strength. Victory has defeated you.
That's the Mafia's whole philosophy. And for a good reason. You can never be too careful when it comes to your enemies.
You forgot "You are ashamed upon us all! "
Related ListsTop 10 Movie, TV and Video Game Villain Quotes Funniest Movie Villain Quotes All Time Best Movie Quotes Best Superhero Movie Quotes Top Ten Movie Hero / Villain Pairs
List StatsUpdated 22 Jan 2017
4 years, 152 days old
2. No, I am your father - Darth Vader (Empire Strikes Back)
3. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. Tss - Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lambs)
2. Must...have... Precious - Gollum (The Lord of the Rings)
3. Why so serious? - The Joker (The Dark Knight)
2. Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave... with a box of scraps - Obadiah Stane / Iron Manger (Iron Man)
3. All of you are beneath me! I am a god, you dull creature, and I shall not be bullied by... - Loki (Marvel's The Avengers)