Top Ten Best Board Games
The Contenders: Page 2XW
For those of you that are saying it is chutes and ladder not snakes and ladders, a little fact is that in North America the game is called Chutes and Ladders and in the rest of the world, it's called Snakes and Ladders. Same game but if you're wondering, Snakes and Ladders came first. It's really fun for youngsters.
My mom bought me this game (Shoots) in 1978 when I was 3 to show me that counting does not go from 29 to 100. And there is a number called 17. It was a tipping point in my life.
It's chutes and ladders not snakes and ladders to be honest - Liv1
Knock off of chutes and laddersV3 Comments
Another gateway game which is based on tile-laying and worker placements. Easy to learn, yet can get complex with strategies if you so choose. - RedArmyIan
Number two on my list. This game get even better when you start adding the expansions.
Infinitely replayable and expandable. We play a myriad of rules changes and its always still funV4 Comments
Never get bored with this one
It's fun to think of something and compare at the end!
Love love this game!
:) I can't say more.V1 Comment
Fun game, makes you think, but super enjoyable.
Fun family game and game night game.
Good even for younger children about 4+. Helps develop observation skills and discerning skills. Plus, it's just fun. Easy to learn.
! Love this game so much! I used to think I was a Simpsons whiz until I played it! (And sucked at it, thank you very much! )
I own a Disney themed version of Scene It?
The Disney themed version of Scene It? DVD game (Mattel) had various clips from various Disney films and T.V. shows. - playstationfan66
If you want to have a fun while back stabbing your best friend and than offering to save him for a reward naturaly. You should get a copy of munchkin. More players you have, better it gets.
I like the adventure time version of this game.V1 Comment
Never gets boring. Especially with an expansion or 3.
This started the Deck-Building genre, and is infinitely replayable - RogertheDumplingV5 Comments
What many people is that. I bet less than 1% of the population actually know how to play this.
Many peoples agree that they like xiangqi way more than chess.
Great old classic good for various ages. Strategic if you want to be or pot luck, Great fun, I always love asking repeatedly for something I have in my hand as it makes everyone think I don't have it either. So much fun for all.
Great game never gets boring. Can have as many people as possible to play the game!
Cludo is a great game where you have to catch the murderer. use the clues and solve the mystery!V3 Comments
You will love this game! Questions on all your favorite brands by it now at your retailer target
HAAARRDDD. Ex: in what year did safeway open. Or who wrote the first jingle for jack in the box? Unless u look up random garbage as a hobby I do not suggest this
Hilarious it is fun to watch every one playing do stupid things and it it makes it fun to do stupid things the best board game ever
Crazy fun. The more players, the merrier. Good for older children through adults. Love it.
Too much fun! Its hilarious 90% of the time. The other 10% is if you dislike/can't preform a card.
Favorite board games so far - Candy Land, Chutes & Ladders and Girl Talk (the 1995 edition). Least favorite ones - Heartthrob: The Dream Date Game, Girl Talk Date Line, Twister, Electronic True You Personality Profiler Game and Electronic Dream Phone (the 1996 edition). - playstationfan66
Just a ripoff of snakes and ladders. - Kaboom
Agame where u get to make a contraption out of toys! What is cooler than that?!V2 Comments
There is no skill involved, so might as well flip a coin. I like using my brain. - Kaboom
Should be #3, after chess and monopoly
What is this doing at #27? Should be top 10!
It is very funV3 Comments
Faster than Monopoly and all the better for itV2 Comments
Related ListsTop Ten Games Excluding Video Games, Card Games, and Board Games Top Ten Things TopTenners Often Compare Bad Stuff to (Excluding Movies, Board Games, Cameras, and Animals) Top Ten Classic Board and Card Games Hardest Two-Player Turn-Based Strategy Board Games to Master Top Ten Underrated Board Games
List StatsUpdated 27 Oct 2016
10 years, 67 days old
Top Remixes (31)
View All 31