Top 10 Things the 2016 Grammys Got Wrong2234
The Contenders: Page 2
She's talented and unique, and was another person the Grammys seemed to forget about. - 2234
There's nothing wrong with those genres. I listen to tons of metal but also love a lot of hip hop. Kendricks album that year was incredible. Don't dismiss entire genres even if you don't personally like them. I don't like country or pop but there is still great music in both genres, it's just not for me.
Exactly. The Grammy awards only care about bad music - bobbythebrony
Kendrick Lamars album only won because it's more popular. As it did have some good songs, alright was really annoying and repetitive. If I wanted to listen to someone say "alright" a bunch of times I would've listen to Andre 3000. Compton was dr. Dre's last album, it should've won something. That was the best possible way an artists could have done a finally.
Related ListsThings Wrong With The United States Top Ten Most Annoying Things of 2016 Terrible Things In the World That Need to End by 2016 Top Ten Most Surprising Things that Happened Involving TheTopTens in 2016 Top 10 Things That Should Be Gone In 2016
List StatsUpdated 23 Jan 2017
338 days old
2. "To Pimp a Butterfly" should have won album of the year
3. Jamie XX's "In Colour" should have have won Electronic Album of the Year & be nominated for Album of the Year.
2. Fetty Wap should have been nominated for best new artist
3. Anyone but Meghan Trainor should have won best new artist
2. Carly Rae Jepsen should have been recognized
3. Owl City should have been recognized