Top Ten Angry Video Game Nerd Episodes
The Contenders: Page 4
Thanks to a bunch of Laughing Joking Numbnuts who never stop ruining everything to do with video games, the worst NES games ever reviewed by the Angry Video Game Nerd are as follows:
5. Beetlejuice (and you thought the MOVIE version was strange and silly)
4. Little Red Hood (talk about bungled book licenses)
3. Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde (the Angry Video Game Nerd's least favourite 19th-century licensed property)
2. Action 52 (at least each of the other games on this list is ONE crazy dysfunctional video game, not 52)
1. Bill & Ted (gameplay is even more absurd than Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde AND you give Elvis a gravestone instead of a guitar. No wonder AVGN closed out his review of this game with a lengthy rant whose first line is "Was there any quality control here! ")
"Of course, it was made by LJN"... if by made by LJN you mean ruined by a bunch of Laughing Joking Numbnuts who also ruined ET, Action 52, Sonic 06, Superman 64, Bill & Ted, Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Friday The 13th, Nightmare On Elm Street, the Unholy Triforce, Hotel Mario, Back To The Future, Roger Rabbit, Terminator 2, Lester The Unlikely, Bubsy 3D, Spirit Of Speed 1937 and a truckload of other games!
Don't forget Donkey Kong 64 that one was really good too
Dude, the Nintendo 64 has the best games ever, especially its bestseller Super Mario 64, the best video game f all time which gets 1000/10 stars.
"Lester the Unlikely? It's UNLIKELY that this is gonna be a good game! "
Don't worry, folks. He didn't actually smash those priceless game cartridges!
Angry Video Game Nerd: This is one of the original stuffed Donkey Kongs from the early 1980s. Why does he have to have his hands like this? Like, what's he trying to tell us? And look at his face! He knows it's funny.
One of the funniest beginnings of an episode ever!
The NES game featured in this episode was probably programmed by the Addams Family.
When the Nerd tried to enter a name, he found out the hard way that names can only be four letters long: he tried to type in his first name (James has FIVE letters) instead of his middle name (AVGN).
This episode is a blatant ripoff of a Dr. Seuss story called How The Grinch Stole Christmas, and no one can blame them for not even trying to hide it.
The best part of this episode occurs when the Nerd sees his least favourite rainbow (the one brought to you by Laughing Joking Numbnuts) on the Wolverine NES game: "Both of them... they made BOTH of them?! "
Related ListsBest Angry Video Game Nerd Episodes On YouTube Top Ten Most Underrated Angry Video Game Nerd Episodes On YouTube Top Ten Funniest Things That Happened In Angry Video Game Nerd Top Ten Video Games That James Rolfe (Angry Video Game Nerd) Hates Top Ten Video Game Consoles That James Rolfe (Angry Video Game Nerd) Hates
List StatsUpdated 16 Aug 2017
7 years, 229 days old
Top Remixes (12)
2. Bugs Bunnys Birthday Blowout
3. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
2. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
3. Bible Games
2. Tiger Electronic Games
3. Action 52
View All 12