Best Animated Film Series and Franchises
The Top Ten
Toy Story: 8.3/10
Toy Story 2: 7.9/10
Toy Story 3: 8.3/10
Rotten Tomatoes Scores
Toy Story: 100%
Toy Story 2: 100%
Toy Story 3: 99% - PeeledBanana
No. This franchise is the worst of all time. It deserves to die. For many reasons, such as...
1. It is a ripoff of not only Kimba, but also Hamlet and a few others.
2. How the hyenas were portrayed was wrong! The role of comic-relief henchmen/villains is not right for the species.
3. Simba and Mufasa are big dictators who claim to respect all creatures, but really don't. Instead, they force whoever disobeys them or whoever they hate to starve for no reason.
4. Has the worst cast of characters in any form of media, ever.
5. It's success and acclaim is somewhat unfair to other movies since it completely overshadows them, whether it be other peoples' opinions or good, professional reviews. I know I usually don't have anything against a movie doing well but The Lion King has gotten a stature that it didn't deserved because it wasn't as groundbreaking as other films.
The best and first to vote - 1507563
Only butthurt Kimba fans hate this movie! Newsflash; Kimba The White Lion aka Jungle Empeorer [i spelled that wrong on purpose to make Kimba fans angrier] Leo stole a lot of it's plotline from Babar The Elephant which was written all the way back in 1931! Who's the ripoff again, Kimba fanbrats? TLK FOREVER!
EVERYONE KEEP VOTING FOR THE LION KING TO MAKE THE BUTTHURT KIMBA FANS ANGRIER! AND THEN LETS TELL THEM KIMBA THE WHITE LION IS A BABAR RIPOFF TO MAKE THEM BLOW THEIR LIDS!
Should be higher
One of DreamWorks best animated movies series. I love it even more then Shrek. - TheSubinabox
Tai Lung: You... cannot defeat me... You're just a big... fat... Panda!...*tries to punch Po*
Po:*effortlessly grabs his finger* Oh, I'm not just a big fat panda. I'm THE big fat panda.*does the Wuxi Finger Hold*
Tai Lung:*shocked* The Wuxi Finger Hold?
Po:*smugly* Oh, so you know this hold?
Tai Lung:*trying to convince himself* You're bluffing. You're bluffing. Shifu didn't teach you that.
Po: Nope. I figured it out.*flexes pinkie finger* Skadoosh.
It's been a long time since I last saw the movie, and I still remember that scene.
Love the first film.
What's this childish crap doing here?
Ice Age: Amazing! (10/10)
Ice Age: The Meltdown: Great sequel! (8/10)
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs: Cool! (8/10)
Ice Age: Continental Drift: Mediocre (5/10)
Ice Age: Collision Course: Awful (3/10)
I agree with you on this. I like Ice Age 1,2, and 3 better than Ice Age 4 and 5. Ice Age 4 and 5 both suck. - Badabooo2
The First One And The First DTV Sequel, Everything Else Forget About It Please - VideoGamefan5
There will be a sequel
Hate this franchise
I love Planes and Planes: Fire and Rescue both. - Badabooo2
NO THIS IS A FROZEN RIPOFF!