Top Ten Best Animated Role Models for Little GirlsFreb
The Top Ten
Very positive, sweet, and a great friend! - Freb
A loyal friend to Candace Flynn! - Freb
I love that movie!
Toph can teach you a lot of things.
1. Don't be or play the victim, face whatever problems you may have with courage and inner strength.
2. Others may underestimate you, but don't let them define you. Only you know who you truly are, not them.
3. Just because you're a girl, or have a disability, it doesn't mean that you can't be strong or do stretch your limits
4. Stand your ground for what you believe in.
These are the ones that I can think of the top of my head, but there is more when you watch the show and get to know this awesome Blind Earth Bending Fighter.
This character has been mistreated by others, excluded, judged (and has never had any true friends before Ralph comes to her game). She has a "glitch", but it doesn't stop her! She keeps on going, though it is hard, and she is truly herself. Vanellope is an independent and loyal character (these words seem contradictory, but they are not that distant) who will always have a place in my heart. She is one who never gives up, and shows that no matter what "disability" you have, you can still win in life!
A bit too "over the edge" for most small girls. - Interrogator
Related ListsBest Celebrity Role Models for Girls Top Ten Disney Princess Who Are the Best Role Models for Girls Top Ten Best Animated Role Models for Little Boys Top Ten Best Role Models for Kids Best Celebrity Role Models
List StatsUpdated 27 Jun 2017
2 years, 125 days old
2. Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service)
3. Polly Pocket (Polly Pocket)