Best Foods to Throw at Peoplebeasthound
The Top Ten
They re light, easy to hold in your hand before you throw at maximum power and they splash and mess up the victim.
They r light, the r easy to throw, and they are so good, just kidding on that last one, thoughV 1 Comment
I could never waste a pie!
Oh Come On people! Eggs are already "classic of genre". Everyone did it and still do but I still feel sorry for victims - Magnolia
Easy! A stereotypical yet reliable classic! It should be #2, with tomatoes #1. - BlueTopazIceVanilla
The most classic food for the purpose - Metal_Treasure
Omy that would hurt
Like, a watermelon slice or the whole thing?! Because, if it's the whole damn thing, that would hurt! REALLY BADLY!
They splat all over your victim and they taste nice
You would trip and fall on your face by the time it hits them
SPLAT they are so creamy and easy to throw
This worked good
The name says it all
DO NOT LOOK UP THE PICTURE
I AM SAVING YOUR LIFE
YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SCARRED
I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU
1. That shotgun effect. You might miss with one Raisinet, but you'll be sure to hit with a handful.
2. The appearance of sheep droppings makes for excellent psychological impact.
3. They have just the right heft/weight for throwing hard.
4. They're dry on the outside and won't do any lasting damage to your friend's fox coat.
5. They taste really good, and you can usually get a humiliating dare in after you pelt your friend--"Man, you gotta pick them up off the floor and eat them now. "
It's perfect for throwing at someone you really hate
I could basically ate It before doing so. Gosh, I love Durians - MLPFan
That woulden't be cool enough
Though it would be such a waste to throw such yummy food
They'll burn people's skin if they don't wear latex
A Korean dish that's basically a chopped octopus eaten while its tentacles are still wriggling. I can totally imagine someone's face when having it thrown at them. - UncleDolan
Honestly, the best thing you could throw at someone you completely despise.
It's pretty messy and heavy, you know. - ethanmeinster
Throw it with a spoon and when they try and wipe it off it will smudge.
Related ListsTop Ten Foods That Want to Make You Throw Up Top 10 Foods to Throw In a Serious Food Fight at School Top 10 Foods to Not Throw In a Food Fight Top Ten Fruits and Vegetables to Throw at People
6 years, 1 days old