Best Foods to Throw at Peoplebeasthound
The Top Ten
They re light, easy to hold in your hand before you throw at maximum power and they splash and mess up the victim.
They r light, the r easy to throw, and they are so good, just kidding on that last one, thoughV 1 Comment
I could never waste a pie!
Like, a watermelon slice or the whole thing?! Because, if it's the whole damn thing, that would hurt! REALLY BADLY!
They splat all over your victim and they taste nice
You would trip and fall on your face by the time it hits them
SPLAT they are so creamy and easy to throw
Oh Come On people! Eggs are already "classic of genre". Everyone did it and still do but I still feel sorry for victims - Magnolia
Easy! A stereotypical yet reliable classic! It should be #2, with tomatoes #1. - BlueTopazIceVanilla
The name says it all
DO NOT LOOK UP THE PICTURE
I AM SAVING YOUR LIFE
YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SCARRED
I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU
1. That shotgun effect. You might miss with one Raisinet, but you'll be sure to hit with a handful.
2. The appearance of sheep droppings makes for excellent psychological impact.
3. They have just the right heft/weight for throwing hard.
4. They're dry on the outside and won't do any lasting damage to your friend's fox coat.
5. They taste really good, and you can usually get a humiliating dare in after you pelt your friend--"Man, you gotta pick them up off the floor and eat them now. "
It's perfect for throwing at someone you really hate
I could basically ate It before doing so. Gosh, I love Durians - MLPFan
Related ListsTop Ten Healthy Foods People Are Most Willing to Try Top 10 Foods People Think You're Weird If You Like Top 10 Yummy Looking Foods that Many People Don't Like Top 10 Foods People Just Can't Live Without Top Ten Fried Foods That People Love to Eat
5 years, 278 days old