Terms | Privacy | Copyright | FAQ
©2005-2018 TheTopTens® All rights reserved.
Why Ruby on Rails is popular?moisey The first release of Rails was in 2004 and it became popular very soon. At first, it was even considered a kind of silver bullet and a magic ingredient of a successful project. With time the fashion changed and many great new programming languages appeared. The beliefs about RoR became more realistic but still it is a good development framework and it remains very popular.
There are many well-known websites created on Ruby on Rails. Here are some examples:
- e-commerce giants Airbnb, Groupon;
- social platforms Dribbble, Diaspora;
- technical sites GitHub, Heroku.
- it allows to actualize ideas quickly,
- it is cost-effective.
There are also many benefits of RoR framework for the developers:
- lots of open source libraries and tools,
- rich documentation and educational resources,
- large rails community can help to fix any problem,
- stable ecosystem,
- standard tasks already have ready solutions.
Thus, Ruby on Rails is predictable, stable and reliable programming platform.
Top Ten Worst NFL Teams of Week 9 of the 2018 NFL SeasonTop 10 Best Action Movie Sequels Best Movies of 2018 Best Songs of 2018 Best Video Games of 2018 Best Car Insurance Companies Best Fitness Center Chains and Gym Franchises Best Credit Repair Companies Best Alternatives to YouTube Best Web Hosting Companies