Best The Walking Dead Seasons
#1 Season 5: solid all the way through and gives me different vibes from the rest of the show
#2 Season 9: this is a close second largely do to "What Comes After" and "The Calm Before"
#3 Season six: I love that the first 8 episodes took place in a single day. also "No Way Out" is the best episode in the series
The best season in order for me they go.
1. Season 5 - Starts off brilliant then never holds up
2. Season 1 - The start but what really made it brilliant was the government man near the end I think that still has a story to tell yet.
3. Season 3 - Brilliant I did not think they could get a bad guy quite like Shane but the Governor was that bad guy!
4. Season 6 - Steady all the way maybe 1 or 2 slow episodes but it was good and solid throughout. And we had the morgan backstory which is in the top 3 best episodes ever.
5. Season 4 - Quite a slow season but it gets really good near the end and some in the middle episodes are great
6. Season 2 - Found it really slow, it was still good but the middle episodes were slightly boring.
7. Season 7 so far - I wish they would bring the story forward now. This is the first season I see it dragging out with another bad guy to kill. It Is about time they found out why the dead are even here in the first place and a cure.
The first three episodes of this season are some of the best in the whole series. Also this is the best version of Rick Grimes to date
This season is absolutely beautiful. The scenery was the best of any season by far, and the stress and drama was amazing while they were looking for a new place to camp out.
Worst season ever. All they did was walk for the whole last half. The first half was boring too.
This is by far the best season, great episodes like Too Far Gone and A.
Why is season 3 number 1? It is nowhere near as good as 2, 4, 5, or 6 in my opinion. Mazzara did whatever he wanted and made the dumb decision to kill off Andrea.
Clearly the best season, most interesting characters and best locations. Also the storyline is pretty interesting.
I liked everything except the finale. Killing Andrea is still one of the dumbest decisions made by Mazzara
Season 3 was the last good season of Walking Dead, Jumped the Shark Season 4 Episode 10
I love every season of the walking dead. But I like the episodes in season 6 best. I like "Thank-you", "No way out" and of course "last day on earth". It gets slow and depressing after this season.
Seriously? I know there were a ton of cliffhangers, but this season is just awesome!
Best start to a show I've ever seen.
The Calm Before was the episode that made the show relevant again. It's the episode that changed everything for the better. It was simply the most amazing and haunting episode of all time. You can't deny that. The episode was so disturbing but so beautiful it kept me stunned the entire time.
"The Calm Before" has the best scene from TheWalkingDead of all time! Not even a joke. The best scene in the entire history of the show. So glad that the shows being revived. Ddint think it was possible, but Angela Kang managed it and turned the mess of Gimples Season 8 into am incredible and fantastically fresh breath of air season 9. Tied with 5 as the best season in my opinion
Rick and his group all commit suicide in the final episode. Very surprising. Loved the season though
New showrunner made it the best season since season 5, although rick leaves its still very good so far (only just had mid-season finale when writing this)
First episode is great, after that, eh...
Wait till its finish.Hope it will be better than s5,s6,s2,s1 and all of it.
This season was ok. But still, it's one of the worst seasons of TWD. I'm just hoping they can make it better than some seasons without how many more episode to go.
It isn't as bad as some are making it out to be, but very lackluster compared to the other seasons.
Seems good so far, gun fights and cliffhangers. Hopefully it will stay this way.