Top Ten Biggest Hypocrites
1. They say that kids spend too much time on electronics when they spend most of the day on their phones and computers and TVs.
2. They say to not eat junk food when they do it themselves.
3. You are not allowed to get annoyed with them when they get on your nerves. But when they are angry at you they can scream at you for 3 hours, give you a beating, and take away your privileges.
4. When they forget to do something or make a mistake, it is ok. But when you forget or do something, it's the end of the world.
5. They say no electronics upstairs or in the bathroom, yet they do the same.
6. They tell you not to compare yourselves with others, yet they compare you with other people.
7. They say lying is wrong, but tell you lies.
8. They expect you to act like an adult, yet they treat you like a kid.
9. They can swear, but you can't say words like "stupid" or "shut up".
It's stupid how parents tell their kids that it's wrong to do one thing, but then they do it themselves, like really? Being an adult doesn't give you a free pass to do whatever you want. Besides, actions speak louder than words.
My Mum is always rude to me for no reason. But if I do the same back, she gets angry with me!
Userguy44 Shut up! It's NOT your bloody problem on what I've said!
I'm female and I agree with this item. Women these days are very privileged, yet they still believe that they can whine about their rights. Before a few rabid feminizis start bashing my opinion, there are a few things I would like to say: I know that a few women's rights issues still exist. If they did not, then women would be paid equal amounts of money as males and would not be judged on their looks. However, I really hate women who say they want to be empowered but act like spoiled children every time they feel as if they have been wronged. I would also like to say that our society is so focused on sexism against women in this day and age that it never pays attention to sexism against men, which actually exists, believe it or not. Here are a few reasons why:
1) Male murderers are more likely to be sentenced to death than female murderers
2) Men have been drafted in order to fight in wars
3) Women are allowed to express their emotions, but men who do so are seen as ...more
My top reasons why women are hypocrites (As a woman, I agree):
1. They want to change a man in a relationship, but if a man does the same thing to a woman, they get upset.
2. They call their boyfriends, fiances or spouses horrible names (e.g. stupid, etc). But again, a man says that to a woman, they get angry with them and it causes a huge conflict.
3. They point out others people's problems and wrong doings, but they have far worser mistakes than them. Women get also upset if anyone has called out their mistakes.
4. Some say that you can't get a job and raise a family both at the same time, but somehow, they have both of them (career and family).
5. Women expect their husbands and kids to apologize to them for their disrespect, but they never apologize for their disrespectful behavior.
6. They want equal rights, but takes them for granted (winning in court, etc). A
7. Tell their children to be good when they act very stupid themselves.
They like to complain about how they want equal rights, which is understandable, but then when they get those equal rights, they take it for granted and think it’s some kind of ticket to demonize men. To them, abuse is only bad if it’s a man doing it to a woman, but the second it happens the other way around, no one cares, but just because you never hear about it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. Now can we have real gender equality where women still get the same rights men do, but where we also stop acting like the only criminals in the world are men?
Put down 'Radical Feminists'. You can't just make the assumption that women in general are hypocrites. That's, well, hypocritical
I am a feminist, and what annoys me most about some other feminists is their belief of what feminism is. They will complain that men are being sexist but will use this as a position from which to reverse the situation - so that women are important than men and being hypocrites. The whole concept of feminism is equality. If you are going to criticise someone for the way they have behaved towards you, you can't act the same way towards them - and to many so-called feminist act that way.
Especially the 3rd wave radical feminazis
Dyedhair you're Sexist -You're harrassing me
Timmy The Turner - Ok
**1 WEEK LATER**
Dyedhair - *Harrasses Timmy with sexist slurs*
Timmy The Turner - Posts it on Reddit
They whine about people not respecting their religion when the only religion they respect themselves is their own.
One of the biggest hypocrites in punk music. Every time I meet a fan of one of his bands they tell me how much of a scumbag and phony he really is. He says he's ''anarcho-communist'' and socialist, not even he buys the stuff that he preaches. It kills me that he has such a big fanbase, comes to show you that the old formula of bashing anything that isn't extreme left wing and being a hypocrite about it sells.
For those who don't know, Stza, his real name Scott Sturgeon, is a punk musician. Lead singer of bands like Leftover Crack and Choking Victim. He preaches a radical leftist agenda. He's a hypocrite scumbag conspiranoid nut. This guy should NOT be taken seriously. I've yet to meet a crusty kid who actually admits like hos stuff. People like Stza give a bad name to punk.
Anarchism and socialism!? People should stop reading the definitions of each on wikipedia and read the actual texts by philosophers of such ideologies. Marx didn't like anarchism one bit by the way.
Lol, a guy like this under socialist rule he'd be the first to go
My High School teacher is very evil!
We can’t bring anything other than water to school or be on our phones, but it’s okay for them.
Let's take Nicki Minaj for example who makes a song called "Stupid Hoe" when she herself is a stupid hoe... Or Justin Bieber who whines when people are hating on him, even if they're doing so for a good reason which they most likely are. But he's not only a d*** to the people that do treat him like he's perfect, but then he goes and hates on other artists for completely idiotic reasons, sometimes not even with a reason. But the most hypocritical group of celebrities are probably the ones that talk about how you should donate to a bunch of charities, when they themselves have millions of dollars and donates none of it. I hate those people!
This is why Jesus is a way better role model than those lying & disgusting celebs.
Clickbaits, hiding behind mental health for attention, low-key hating their fans
Especially Nicki Minaj. She always whines about people being rude to her, but she says millions of rude things in her songs. Nicki Minaj says, "I'm s****** on your whole life" in Beez in the Trap, raps about a girl being raped in Bottoms Up, and made an entire song bashing Lil Kim (aka Stupid Hoe). I can't wait until she fades away from pop culture in twenty years.
"If you vote for me, I will end poverty! "
"If I win this election, the economy will improve"
"If this election is to be my destiny, then ending corruption shall be my mission"
ALL OF THEM ARE LIES
Politicians can be hypocrites, liars and I don't mean to rude but they are not doing a good job at all.
Corrupt and liars ( no exeptions )!
Especially youtuber fanbases, Some girl called a demon that needed to die for hating her favourite youtuber. :/ and says no one should be hater, yet she hates the certain youtuber’s haters
They’ll treat you like you’re not human if you don’t like the same things they do, yet they expect other people to kill them with completely undeserved kindness.
Back in middle school, I got called into the office for starting a big argument on Facebook. They confiscated another student's cellphone after he recorded a fight and decided to go through its Facebook account. They saw the whole thing I started. They didn't realize they were invading the students' privacy when, like any other school, they always told their students not to invade other students' privacy. I am now 19 and graduated high school last year. To this day, I keep wishing I could go back to that day in 7th grade in the principal's office so I could have the courage to point out the hypocrisy aloud.
Every single thing they blame people for they do even more!
A lot of them bash religious people for shoving their beliefs down people's throats, but almost always preach their atheism to theists.
My parents are the biggest hypocrites ever! They're old!
Everyone older than 30 should be killed. Run, Logan, Run!
This is why I don't like old people.
I don't like hippies and I can't stand them at all. They don't want to be judged by other for any action they do, but yet, they are not only judging others but they force their decisions, beliefs, etc on others.
They complain the women have rights and men are being discriminated against. Yet they constantly bash and depower you guessed it, women.
Wait, what? You mean that's actually a thing?
All men are hypocrites!
Well haters gonna hate.