Best Breaking Bad QuotesMatrixGuy
The Top Ten
I am the danger.
He is a raving lunatic. - SourNote2014
This is when Walt first shows that he is the boss by marking his territory.V 1 Comment
Sun shines through the rain, a whole life so lonely, then you come to ease the pain... I don't wanna lose this feeling! Is this burning an eternal flame? - SourNote2014V 2 Comments
You think Gus is a nice Chicken man, you're wrong, he is the biggest psycho in the show and he would have lived up to his word
Gus to Walt, Season 4 Episode 11 - MatrixGuy
Jesse to Walt, Season 5 Episode 16 - MatrixGuy
So emotional - thedeadthebadandthedexter00
Defiant to the end. Yeah, Hank! - SourNote2014
I was cryin like crazy when he said that;( I realized Hank waz done for
It was actually said by Skyler to WaltV 2 Comments
Hank to Walt, Season 5 Episode 9 - MatrixGuy
A really funny scene with Walt - MatrixGuy
The best quote of the series by far.
Walt to Skyler Season 4 episode 13
Very direct answer from Skyler - MatrixGuy
I love this
Fulminated mercury. Pretty handy for when someone threatens your friends. - SourNote2014
No, it isn't. - SourNote2014
Related ListsBest Walter White Quotes From Breaking Bad Best Jesse Pinkman Quotes From Breaking Bad Best Saul Goodman Quotes From Breaking Bad Top 10 Breaking Bad Characters Best Breaking Bad Episodes
4 years, 163 days old
Top Remixes (5)
2. 'Well, you know how they say it's been a pleasure...It hasn't."
3. "My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go f--- yourself."
2. 'Stay out of my territory.'
3. 'You're the smartest guy I've ever met, and you're too stupid to see he made up his mind ten minutes ago.'
2. 'I am the one who knocks'
3. 'I will kill your wife, I will kill your son, I will kill your infant daughter.'
View All 5