Celebrities You'd Love to See Doing I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!
The Top Ten
I'd love to see him looking for black panthers in the jungle especially with Sophie Raworth who would just be stunned about his black panther sightings.V 1 Comment
Every year there is at least one babe who is in the jungle for the shower scenes.
She would kick some serious ass
The self confessed backwood genius.
Here's the real Chris Evans. When us Brits think of Chris Evans we think of this ginger haired specky four-eyes.
Also known as Ant from Ant & Dec - Dale
She'd be the most glamorous of the lineup
I'd love to hear his big booming voice in this show. - mcvito
I can predict the scenario now.
1. Jeremy Clarkson and Piers Morgan would constantly argue about nearly everything.
2. Ant and Dec (as well as KISS FM's Ricky and Melvin) would try to provide the entertainment.
3. Lily James would spend a lot of time in the "shower" winning herself an army of male fans.
4. James May would become a father figure to the younger celebrities taking part.
5. The nation would make Chris Evans and Simon Cowell suffer by voting them to do all the Bushtucker Trials
6. George Clooney would try to make himself the peacemaker.
7. Mia Wasikowska wins the whole thing by being sweet and innocent throughout. - mcvito
The cutie of the pack
I don't watch I'm a Celebrity, but I'd love to see this. Especially if he's alone with Jeremy Clarkson for a fortnight. - PositronWildhawk
Related ListsTop 10 Celebrities Who Love Donald Trump Top 10 Celebrities You Would Love to Take a Selfie With Top Ten Celebrities You'd Most Love to Meet at Comic Con Top 10 Celebrities You'd Love to See Doing Strictly Celebrities You Would Love to See Fight In Real Life
3 years, 157 days old
2. Lily James (Downton Abbey actress)
3. Declan Donnelly
2. Michelle Keegan
3. Danny Dyer