Top Ten Most Evil Pokemon Villains from the Video GamesHeavyDonkeyKong
The Top Ten
Nihilego is easily by far the most terrifying Pokemon of all time. He kidnapped Professor Mohn, wiped him of his memory, placed him out of his family's reach, drove his wife mad, manipulated his wife and Guzma into opening the ultra wormhole, and following him into Ultra Space so that his Ultra Beast Brethren could launch an Alien Invasion on the Planet and then kill everybody. Nihilego is a monster! - HeavyDonkeyKong
1) Jellyfish don't have brains, which is what Nihilego is based off of. It doesn't have a mind of its own and only knows how to survive.
2) Nihilego most likely possessed Guzma and Lusamine because they kept trying to catch it. Feels threatened and latches onto them for survival. Because all Nihilego knows is the instinct to survive. In a nutshell, don't mess with Ultra Beasts.
3) There is nothing confirming that Nihilego kidnapped Mohn. He went into the ultra worm hole and never came back. That's all we know. For all we know, he could've gotten lost.
4) Gladion was saying that he feels like Lusamine did what she did to locate Mohn as a way to cope and be at peace with himself. (Which is a normal thing for abuse survivors) It's not 100% confirmed if it was Mohn's disappearance that made Lusamine go mad or the fact she got overly obsessed with Ultra Beasts even before his appearance. Hell, Mohn could've left intentionally because his wife is crazy. Again, we don't ...more - Rue
I heard that she is a friend of Kim Jong Un, that's the reason why she is evil.
Lusamine should be sentenced to 6 billion years in prison.
Froze her Pokemon to preserve them as dolls. Planned to sacrifice both Type: Null and Cosmog for her own nefarious reasons. Abused and Gladion both emotionally and physically. Fused with Nihilego and helped him launch an alien invasion of the world. - HeavyDonkeyKong
NIHILEGO isn't THE VILLAIN! LUSAMINE IS! NIHILEGO IS JUST A PRECIOUS CHILD WHO doesn't DESERVE HATE
Manipulate everybody into releasing there Pokemon to make them defenseless so that he could take over the world. Lied to and used his own son for his own evil and nefarious reasons. Upon the failure of his very first invasion, he then attempts to freeze all of Unova with the mighty power of Kyurem, and uses Kyurem in order to attempt to kill the Protagonist. - HeavyDonkeyKong
His only redeeming point is that he saved the Shadow Triad's lives in the past. Otherwise, he is pure evil - wanted to take over the world, abused and manipulated multiple people including his adopted son for this purpose, shows no signs of compassion or remorse, attempts to kill you, willing to freeze the entire Unova region. In USUM, attempts to manipulate Giovanni of all people, and threatens to kill Lillie
He's the most evil team villain because, unlike Lusamine, he tried to freeze an entire region, not just a couple of Pokémon.
I could probably rant about him for hours on how much I hate him. Honestly there is no character in pokemon who I dislike more than him, so here's a list~
-abused his adopted son and manipulated him into believing that trainers were evil and hurting pokemon
-tried to kill a child, the main character (you)
and more. much more but I'm not getting into that.
Originally caused the collapse of Temporal Tower. Drove Dialga roaring mad.Tried to seduce the player into joining him by showcasing them a nightmarish illusion of there partner joining Darkrai and then asking the player to come with them. - HeavyDonkeyKong
Wanted to recreate the world as a God, killing literally everybody else. Yikes. - HeavyDonkeyKong
Wanted to wipe out everybody that he deemed unworthy. Remind you of anyone? Or no? - HeavyDonkeyKong
Too bad the writing didn't make him feel much of a threat as much as he should've been. The anime did a bit better with that, I'll admit. - Rue
Gamefreaks version of Hitler
He is just F'''ing EvilV 1 Comment
Has become completely primal and feral. A heartless creature driven by its own lust for survival and self preservation. A wild animal with the ability to control time. - HeavyDonkeyKong
Turned the world into a complete world of darkness and then massacred literally everybody else. Yikes. - HeavyDonkeyKong
Yvetal turned evryone into stone
a whole wailord
latios and latias
everyone in your hometown
and you and your partner
along with everyone else
OML pure evil!
Literally the very personification of the word negativity. - HeavyDonkeyKong
Nuzleaf deceived the player for most of the game as there friend. Also, if I recall correctly, he and his Beeheeyem henchmen were the ones who were responsible for the Player's loss of memory. - HeavyDonkeyKong
Related ListsThe 10 Most Evil Villains In Video Games Top Ten Greatest Pokemon Villains from the Video Games Most Evil Disney Villains Most Evil Naruto Villains Most Evil Pixar Villains
1 year, 257 days old
2. Lusamine (Pokemon Sun/Moon)
3. Darkrai (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Time/Darkness/Sky)