Fictional Characters That Are the Worst Role Models for KidsThe list for fictional characters that are the worst role models for kids.
The Top Ten
Why would you let a kid watch South Park in the first place? Or family guy?
Cartman supposed to be in jail
Best show ever bruh
Yeah. Should be in the top 10. - Garythesnail
Greed is not a good trait to glorify - blackflower
He should be in the top ten. - PizzaGuy
A greedy little liar with no remorse for his actions. He would be a perfect Ebenizer Scrooge. He would see SpongeBob homeless and starving because of his measly pay, but he still would give him 5¢ everyday. Pearl is a child abuse victim and should have been confiscated by CPS years ago. - BlueTopazIceVanilla
He is full of pride. He started out as a bad person. But he is the best character from the series. - SelfDestruct
No, the person behind the barney suit would be a bad example.
Really guys? Barney's not bad. He has great morals for children.
No who put this on Barney is nice
He molests women for crying out loud. - Connor360
Ok in gq's defense, the majority of family guy characters would be the best candidates for this list:
1. Peter griffin: awful dad, inconsiderate husband, does stupid innopropreate c**p, says stupid innopropreate c**p, and barley does anything good.
2. Glenn quagmire: yeah... Peeps on woman, sleeps around, & has tried to get with his best friend's wife.
3. Stewie griffin (earier in the series): he tries to kill his mom on multiple occasions, thinks about him partying and being around a lot of girls, puts down everyone but himself, & picks on brain on a regular basis
4. Pervy old pedophile: well... We have the problem already spelled out.
5. Mayor west: ok he is kind of like Peter, but his nice enough to not find a victim to spend the rest of his life with & do the same to his children
6. Peter's dad: not is he a judgemental @$$hole, but he makes religious people look bad. Maybe he should be higher.
7. Louis's dad: very rude, self-centered, ...more
HE'S A BALD WHINY BABY WHO ALWAYS GETS HIS WAY BY THROWING TANTRUMS!
What's so bad about Mario?
He made my brother act retarded
"Actually there is evidence. He teaches you to win by cheating. "
But everyone can do anything he isn't the only one 'cheating' so technically he's not since he's not braking any set rules to the games that they play.
He is a bad influence on children.
All he does is fart. - SelfDestruct
I can see why Johnny is on this list.
He made me retarded.
Espevially the way he treats his dad. - blackflower
Disobeyed Piccolo when he was told to take time to turn into Super Saiyan. - SelfDestruct
Maybe in the beginning of the original Naruto... But he teaches kids confidence, to never give up, don't back down, go for what u believe in, etc... Definitely doesn't belong anywhere near the top 10.
Why would you even let a kid watch this... - SeeU
She usually gets what she deserves in some way though - blackflower
Dora is actually a great role model. She gets kids into learning a second language and teaches them to stop and think
Luckily he usually learns his lesson
Why is he on the list? And why are there a bunch of Nintendo characters on the list? I don't get what's with the hate towards the Nintendo characters, especially the good and likeable ones...
What? He would seem like an excellent roal model. He listen to his dad to the best to his abilitys, a good brother, tries to be nice & understanding to everyone even those rude to him, and did his best for his county.