Fictional Characters That Are the Worst Role Models for KidsSelfDestruct The list for fictional characters that are the worst role models for kids.
The Top Ten
Why would you let a kid watch South Park in the first place? Or family guy?
Best show ever bruh
He is full of pride. He started out as a bad person. But he is the best character from the series. - SelfDestruct
Yeah. Should be in the top 10. - Garythesnail
He should be in the top ten. - PizzaGuy
A greedy little liar with no remorse for his actions. He would be a perfect Ebenizer Scrooge. He would see SpongeBob homeless and starving because of his measly pay, but he still would give him 5¢ everyday. Pearl is a child abuse victim and should have been confiscated by CPS years ago. - BlueTopazIceVanilla
Really guys? Barney's not bad. He has great morals for children. - Garythesnail
No, the person behind the barney suit would be a bad example. - SeeU
What? He doesn't really say anything...
He molests women for crying out loud. - Connor360
Ok in gq's defense, the majority of family guy characters would be the best candidates for this list:
1. Peter griffin: awful dad, inconsiderate husband, does stupid innopropreate c**p, says stupid innopropreate c**p, and barley does anything good.
2. Glenn quagmire: yeah... Peeps on woman, sleeps around, & has tried to get with his best friend's wife.
3. Stewie griffin (earier in the series): he tries to kill his mom on multiple occasions, thinks about him partying and being around a lot of girls, puts down everyone but himself, & picks on brain on a regular basis
4. Pervy old pedophile: well... We have the problem already spelled out.
5. Mayor west: ok he is kind of like Peter, but his nice enough to not find a victim to spend the rest of his life with & do the same to his children
6. Peter's dad: not is he a judgemental @$$hole, but he makes religious people look bad. Maybe he should be higher.
7. Louis's dad: very rude, self-centered, ...more
All he does is fart. - SelfDestruct
Disobeyed Piccolo when he was told to take time to turn into Super Saiyan. - SelfDestruct
Why would you even let a kid watch this... - SeeU
What's so bad about Mario? - nintendofan126
He made my brother act retarded
He is a bad influence on children. - SelfDestruct
"Actually there is evidence. He teaches you to win by cheating. "
But everyone can do anything he isn't the only one 'cheating' so technically he's not since he's not braking any set rules to the games that they play.
Maybe in the beginning of the original Naruto... But he teaches kids confidence, to never give up, don't back down, go for what u believe in, etc... Definitely doesn't belong anywhere near the top 10.
Because he's too sexy for his tunic?V 1 Comment
She tells girls that you must always wait when your in the dungeon about to get killed by Bowser and wait for a prince. WAIT?!?! I mean, your about to get KILLLED.
Sincerely, a 9 year old.
People should really stop listening to matpat & other people who don't know what they are talking about
No she's actually a good roal model. She may get kidnapped, but she also sneeks around bowser AND all his minions to get Mario items & information.
Not only that, but she's in all sports, kart, smash, & party games. Showing she can play with the big boys (and is usually one of the more harder npcs to defeat).
Besides those games, in rpg, some pm games, & 3dw she helped Mario and co. defeat the bad guy. In 3dl she tried to escape (as well as other pm games). That right there is a good roal model
He is whiny, lazy, and dumb. Funny though.
Related ListsTop 10 Anime Characters Who are Bad Role Models for Kids Top Ten Anime Characters Who are Good Role Models for Kids Top Ten Greatest Fictional Characters That Would Be Good Role Models Top 10 Cartoon Characters Who are Bad Role Models for Kids Excluding Anime Top Ten Best Role Models for Kids
3 years, 100 days old
2. Barney the Dinosaur (Barney & Friends)
3. Lucas (EarthBound)
2. Mr. Krabs (Spongebob Squarepants)
3. Eric Cartman (South Park)
2. Eric Cartman (South Park)
3. Gord (Freddy Got Fingered)