Top 10 Fictional Characters that Should Be Sent to the Pit of MiseryRandomator
The Contenders: Page 2
He's Mean To His Employees - JPK
I don't even have to explain.
He is so awful!
1. HE CHEATS ON SALLY FOR CRUZ! Yes he does.
2. He is spoiled. You bet.
3. He treats Mater like a slave.
4. He hates Storm for no reason. HE CAUSE THE DANM CRASH!
5. He embarrassed one of my fave charecters in Cars: The King. Think about it. King's wife was right there. He probably thanked him because of his wife being right there. Plus, McQueen WAS showing off.
6. He likes men more than women. Look at the way he treats Sterling. Now look at the way he treated Cruz, till he found out he could use her to get back to the top. See any comparison?
7. He is racist. Storm is him in black paint. If I was McMean--I mean McQueen. I would help Storm. Make Storm do the transition like McQueen did in the original. But he didn't. WHY DID'NT HE DO IT?!?! Answer: He IS racist.
If u want a real comeback story, go watch Toy Story. Woody does not trust Buzz. But still at the end, he tells him all the good things Buzz is and can be. ...more
Way worse than Jar Jar. - 445956
Please Don't Tell That Lion King Hater That Spams Everywhere On This Site Has Comeback!? 😒 - JPK
Second worst family guy character - Randomator
A terrible father. He abandons his son and is ashamed to be the father of his son - Randomator
Don’t get me wrong he was fine in the first movie but in the second movie he was terrible. - Randomator
Apparently He steels DK’s bananas so DK will starve to death. - Randomator
Similar to Mushu he was fine in the original Cars movie but in Cars 2 he was annoying - Randomator
Related ListsTop Ten Greatest Fictional Characters Most Powerful Fictional Characters Top 10 Most Iconic Fictional Characters of All Time Top Ten Fictional Characters That You'd Want As a Friend Top Ten Most Inspiring Fictional Characters
23 days old
2. Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
3. Jar Jar Binks (Star Wars Franchise)
2. Pink Gold Peach (Mario Kart 8)
3. Waluigi (Super Mario Bros.)