Top Ten Funniest Quotes and Sayingsanonymous
The Contenders: Page 4
Makes me laugh every time; don't see why nobody else will find it funny?!?! - PositronWildhawk
The way he says it though THAT is what makes it funny
Astonished it wasn't higher up! Love Sheldon! - keycha1n
Best catch phase love the showV 2 Comments
Whoever said this is th dumbest person aliveV 1 Comment
Yes I agree it would be natural selection
I don't have a clue what that meansV 2 Comments
I love George Carlin... That is an extremely witty and funny quote! - Flowersocks2137
HA! As a rocket scientist I often worry things I do will destroy the world or something, this puts me at ease... But come to think of it if I destroy the world there will be no future in which to invent said time machine and therefore nobody to come back to stop me... Well darn back to worrying.
Even if time machine exists in the future you can't go to past using time machine
Haha. Should be higher up
True dat true dat
Thanks, floor. - SansTheComic
That is very enthiusiastic from part of the floor!
The first person to say that. so sweet. - AnonymousChick
No it means you are unique and everybody is unique in their own way. There is some dumb ass people on here!
I never thought about that... so its means that by being unique you are not unique
No. It means everyone thinks they are unique
LOLV 1 Comment
Not funny @ all
It's not funny but it is really true
Related ListsFunniest American Dad Quotes Top Ten Funniest SpongeBob Quotes Funniest Breakfast Club Quotes Top 10 Funniest Mean Girls Quotes Funniest That '70s Show Quotes
8 years, 344 days old
Top Remixes (7)
2. I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades. - Demetri Martin
3. I was asked to name all the presidents. I thought they already had names. - Demitri Martin
2. A boy looked into his parent's bedroom, saying, "And she gets mad when I suck my thumb!"
3. A lot of gay men stay in the closet because they are interested in fashion - George Carlin
2. When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye. - Cathy Guisewite
3. A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Winston Churchill
View All 7