Funniest and Stupidest SignsPositronWildhawk
The Top Ten
Yes, I was quite shocked when I saw this online. What a thing to put on a sign! - PositronWildhawk
I was laughing so hard that I almost choked. The manager would not like to see that! - PositronWildhawk
Love this. Sarcasm at its finest! Laugh out loud! Thanks for this list - SO FUNNY! :D - BritgirlV 1 Comment
I must say that this one is just plain ludicrous in its hilarity. - PositronWildhawk
I think you missed the point of this. You wouldn't have go to another floor, you would actually have to pee on the floor around the toilet - that's what makes this funny.
This sign's so hilarious, and yet so unfortunate, it must cause quite an a-rumour!
Laugh out loud! Aren't I funny?! - PositronWildhawk
Haha this is very unfortunate! Ohh my I would be so so so so pissed because then you have to go all the way to a different floor!
At the side entrance, there's probably a sign saying "Oh, ye of little faith! " - PositronWildhawk
Now that is just plain hilarious! Knocked my socks clean off!
I'm gonna find a different golf course - N64Dude
Did you have a permit for that one? - PositronWildhawkV 2 Comments
I have this picture of this sign! It's so funny and cheesy!V 1 Comment
Related ListsFunniest Signs Around the World Top Ten Funniest Protest Signs Top Ten Funniest Police Signs Top Ten Funniest Church Signs Top Ten Funniest Toilet Signs
4 years, 89 days old
2. Outside a second-hand store: We exchange anything - bicycles, washing machines etc. Why not bring your wife along and get a wonderful bargain.
3. In an office building washroom: Toilet out of order. Please use floor below.
2. On a repair shop door: We can repair anything. (Please knock hard - bell out of order.)
3. Hong Kong tailor shop: Ladies may have a fit upstairs.
2. At the entrance of the large machinery plant: Warning to young ladies: If you wear loose clothes, beware of the machinery. If you wear tight clothes, beware of the machinist.
3. Zurich hotel: Because of the impropriety of entertaining guests of the opposite sex in the bedroom, it is suggested that the lobby be used for this purpose.