Funniest and Stupidest SignsPositronWildhawk
The Top Ten
Yes, I was quite shocked when I saw this online. What a thing to put on a sign! - PositronWildhawk
I was laughing so hard that I almost choked. The manager would not like to see that! - PositronWildhawk
Love this. Sarcasm at its finest! Laugh out loud! Thanks for this list - SO FUNNY! :D - BritgirlV 1 Comment
I must say that this one is just plain ludicrous in its hilarity. - PositronWildhawk
My ex pointed this out to me while we were out shopping. We still laugh about it now. Talk about sound advice! Haha! - Britgirl
I think you missed the point of this. You wouldn't have go to another floor, you would actually have to pee on the floor around the toilet - that's what makes this funny.
This sign's so hilarious, and yet so unfortunate, it must cause quite an a-rumour!
Laugh out loud! Aren't I funny?! - PositronWildhawk
Haha this is very unfortunate! Ohh my I would be so so so so pissed because then you have to go all the way to a different floor!
At the side entrance, there's probably a sign saying "Oh, ye of little faith! " - PositronWildhawk
Now that is just plain hilarious! Knocked my socks clean off!
I'm gonna find a different golf course - N64Dude
Did you have a permit for that one? - PositronWildhawkV 2 Comments
I have this picture of this sign! It's so funny and cheesy!V 1 Comment
Related ListsFunniest Signs Around the World Top Ten Funniest Protest Signs Top Ten Funniest Police Signs Top Ten Funniest Church Signs Top Ten Funniest Toilet Signs
List StatsUpdated 23 Sep 2017
4 years, 32 days old
2. Outside a second-hand store: We exchange anything - bicycles, washing machines etc. Why not bring your wife along and get a wonderful bargain.
3. In an office building washroom: Toilet out of order. Please use floor below.
2. On a repair shop door: We can repair anything. (Please knock hard - bell out of order.)
3. Hong Kong tailor shop: Ladies may have a fit upstairs.
2. At the entrance of the large machinery plant: Warning to young ladies: If you wear loose clothes, beware of the machinery. If you wear tight clothes, beware of the machinist.
3. Zurich hotel: Because of the impropriety of entertaining guests of the opposite sex in the bedroom, it is suggested that the lobby be used for this purpose.