Top Ten Good but Overrated Movies
The Top Ten
I love this movie but it's very overrated
Not a bad film, but it seems like everyone is or was too focused on using it to shame "Frozen" or the fact that there was only one white character who wasn't a villain never mind that nobody's race was called attention to in the movie itself and it's totally different from "Frozen"
Can't the furries, slactivists, Tumblrinas, and SJWs who keep defending this like it was their newborn child at least concede that it belongs on *this* list?
I like this movie, but It's overrated. - BacklegoplanesProductions
It's definitely good, but it doesn't really deserve to be treated like a relic.
Very overrated. How come fans don't realise THIS is what ruined the franchise.
1. Killing off characters to sell toys of new ones.
2. Derivative plot that is too similar to A New Hope.
3. Changing the franchise forever.
4. Responsible for the whole “Prime-dies-and-comes-back-to-life” gimmick we're all totally fed up with by now.
5. Irritating Human and Robot characters.
6. Barely any character development.
Time to take off those rose-tinted glasses and just admit it. It's not a masterpiece.
Related ListsTop Ten Disney Movies that are Good but Underrated Top 10 Movies with a Good Concept but Bad Execution Top 10 Video Games, Movies and TV Shows that are Good but Exceedingly Pretentious Top 10 Horror Movies That Are Good But Just Not That Terrifying Movies that Should Have Been Good but Weren't
1 year, 193 days old
2. Leon: The Professional
3. The Matrix