Greatest Final Fantasy CharactersCyraxQC
The Contenders: Page 2
First female ff main character!
He should have been one definitely
Should be number 1
Just look at him.
Its just that he came out way too late that is why he's not in the top 10 but he's definitely a top 3 material
1. you would expect him to be this cocky prince who thinks his dick is big and all just to realize he's actually mature less talkative loving to his friends and cares about his kingdom above all
2. throughout playing the game you realize howmuch he has to sacrifice to fix a mistake his ancestors made yet he DOES IT and doesn't care about the rest.
3. he had presistent love for his princess even when you didn't get to see the FFX story for it
4. the looks are super iconic and easy to remember (literally the sexiest FF lead character)
5. his friends bonds are amazing and when he thanks them before his final battle for being with him just tells you that he's gratefull even though he had known whats comming for him
6. he's noct with one of the best powers in FF history with the arsenal of weaponry and summonings
7. he's just too good to be true
How can you not love listening to a Caribbean sounding Bender, ya?
How is he not number 1 he is epic
Without Angeal There Is No Buster Sword
Final Fantasy II was amazing and just the sheer fact that Firion was not bound to a single job or occupation, made him that much more of a versatile character.
Other characters may have an objectively better story, but it is a fact that Firion is the first FF character to have personality. And that is respect.
Kain is a deep, emotional and misunderstood character. He makes some mistakes in life, which makes him seem human and relatable towards the player.
Kain Highwind is the best he made the dragoons popular. What so good bout cloud anyway he is a cry baby BUT KAIN IS BEST - rockisgood132
He is so beautiful and affects the storyline so much, in all of the instalments of the 13 games. My OTP in final fantasy is Hope X Vanille
I always identified the closest with Sabin. He is a man of freedom, strength, and passion. Gave up the throne to fight. Such a stud. He deserves a higher place for sure.
Can anyone say "Final Fantasy's version of Guile" - xandermartin98
Related ListsFavorite Female Final Fantasy Characters Top Ten Best Male Final Fantasy Characters Top 10 Final Fantasy VI Characters Top Ten Final Fantasy IV Characters Top Ten Best Final Fantasy VII Characters
8 years, 65 days old
Top Remixes (9)
View All 9