Top Ten Greatest Quotes About LoveMatrixGuy Greatest quotes about the greatest human feeling: Love.
The Contenders: Page 2
I never stop loving..whether I've lost it..whats matter most is I gave up everything with no regrets!
This is absolutely true. I'd rather have just five minutes of true, perfect love than a lifetime of cheap imitation. - Britgirl
Ah well I rather shove my head to a toilet - CerealGuyV 2 Comments
This is wonderfully beautiful. I'm going to cry. I felt this very recently. Sometimes I wish never to fall in love again... - Britgirl
This is exactly what position I am in right now!
The more I got to know her, there was no turning away..
I think so this might be the right word to tell when we regognise that we are in love with someone...V 5 Comments
I love it best line ever... Here's a good line they call me jaden but yoy can call me tonight 0784290829V 2 Comments
So true - TwilightKitsune
There is no permanent in this world except the changes itself, but true love can not be change it's already inside of our soul and body that we call heart that symbolize love.
In other words it is the ultimate treasure that we can receive - MatrixGuy
Coming from some one that has leaved a life and experienced the true meaning of human feelings.
Love is a blessing to all human beings that God the creator has given us...V 3 Comments
This is so true. - Britgirl
This quote is Classic, wise.. And so true. Shakepeare was and always will be the king of love and all things dramatic and romantic.V 2 Comments
Me + You= Hell on Earth - CerealGuy
But only for me :(
This is so nice, I can get some lesson with it... Thanks
A perfect mathematical conclusion...!
It reminds me of someone...V 3 Comments
Only change she to he
so good :D - Ananya
People need to understand this... - Ananya
Related ListsTop Ten Nerdy Love Quotes Top Ten Funny Quotes About Love Top Ten Quotes or Short Poems About Life, Death or Love Best Short Love Quotes Top 10 Best Chanakya Quotes About Life Love and Success
9 years, 206 days old
Top Remixes (4)
2. Love doesn't make sense. You can't logic your way into or out of it. Love is totally nonsensical. But we have to keep doing it, or else we're lost and love is dead and humanity should just pack it in. Because love is the best thing we do. - Ted Mosby
3. True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.
2. George Eliot: What greater thing is there for two human souls that to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.
3. Hate is easy. Love takes courage
2. We may fall in love every time we open up our eyes. - Ryan O' Neal
3. Tennyson: It's better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all
View All 4