Top Ten Greatest Quotes About LoveMatrixGuy
The Contenders: Page 3
Such a good quote. I think most people still cling on to the words I love you even when they know it most likely isn't true. Me being one of them :/
I think this is true for many of us. We want to hear those words knowing it was a lie to make us feel better about why we believed in the first place. Always take your brain with
Your heart. The heart doesn't think, only feels. And mine was so wrong and now is paying the price.
I thought this one was good. I heard it on 27 dresses
If this is true I have a huge gigantic challenge ahead!
Distance is in heart
I thought this was so cute
Agree! If he pass the criteria youve looking for a man then he's the ONE and the he's the answer of what you thinking of
Love is the only gift someone needs!
Best real life love quote! So true.
Related ListsTop Ten Nerdy Love Quotes Top Ten Funny Quotes About Love Top Ten Quotes or Short Poems About Life, Death or Love Best Short Love Quotes Top 10 Best Chanakya Quotes About Life Love and Success
9 years, 121 days old
Top Remixes (4)
2. Love doesn't make sense. You can't logic your way into or out of it. Love is totally nonsensical. But we have to keep doing it, or else we're lost and love is dead and humanity should just pack it in. Because love is the best thing we do. - Ted Mosby
3. True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.
2. George Eliot: What greater thing is there for two human souls that to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.
3. Hate is easy. Love takes courage
2. We may fall in love every time we open up our eyes. - Ryan O' Neal
3. Tennyson: It's better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all
View All 4