Top Ten Hidden Adult Jokes In Kid's TV Shows
The Top Ten
Yep. Childhood extremely ruined.
They had to sneak a bra joke into a kid show?
We all know what the last letter was supposed to be.V 3 Comments
It's a reference to prison.
It's a reference to rapism, kids if you didn't know, - TristGamer
"Don't drop the soap" is a prison rape joke. - Lunala
Okay I did'nt watch the full episode of this good thing I watched it on Youtube that I already laughed so hard.
The "7 Minutes of Heaven" could be a reference to having sex. Just let the quote sink in. - Turkeyasylum
This was from the Adult Part Cartoon, not the original Ren and Stimpy.
He finds Sokka without any pants and with flowers and candles around him. Previously, on his way to Sokka's tent, he bumped into Suki.
I laughed so much when I saw this! Also, there is later a pun when the next morning Sokka was wearing a flower necklace meaning he had been ''lei'd'' and Suki had been deflowerd
Lonely space vixens - Lunala
She wasn't screamin she sounded like she was having an orgasm
I don't get this joke somebody please explain. - TristGamer
I think this was a reference to SpongeBob watching pornography... - Garythesnail
SpongeBob! How could you! Is that why SpongeBob sucks now? - TristGamer
It's like Gary was the kid and SpongeBob the grownup was watching something inappropriate. and quickly changes the T.V show to SPORTS.V 2 Comments
Are you saying 75% of Disney shows are bad cause they had kissing? Kissing's G-rated! - PizzaGuyV 1 Comment
"Doubloons... Don't drop 'em."
It is a prison joke. Derp
Because they fear of dropping the soap when they have a bath. DERP!
Doubloons! Don't drop em! *Wink*V 2 Comments
He got a job as a "specialty phone operator" and repeated "oh baby" into the phone. - Garythesnail
That show had so many adult jokes for kids. They find it funny, they find it not. - Fandomstuck
Molly:(censored thought bubble) poop!
Molly:( censored thought bubble) 💩 Poop!
It would be hilarious if it was changed
Molly: (Thought bubble censored) $#%#
Molly:( thought bubble censored offscreen) poop
Related ListsTop Ten Kids Shows With Hidden Dirty Jokes Top 10 Cartoon Network / Adult Swim Shows Most Annoying Kid Shows The Greatest Kid Shows That Got Cancelled Top 10 Cartoon Network Shows (Excluding Adult Swim & Toonami)
3 years, 93 days old
2. The Ren and Stimpy Show Ren Had a Saw Near His Penis and Then Stimpy Had a Block of Wood On His Butt and Then Ren Was Going Back and Forth to Saw the Wood
3. Rugrats "And My Personal Favorite (Some Inappropriate Movie) But That's for When You Go to Bed"
2. Heather Asked If The Challenge Could Be "7 Minutes Of Heaven In A Skanky Basement Closet" In I Triple Dog Dare You! Of Total Drama Island
3. In 6teen, When Caitlin and Jude Were Riding a Rollercoaster and They Left Their Call running by Mistake, Jen Heard Screaming Coming From the Phone and Questioned it
2. In Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, The Countless Times Edd is Called "Double D"
3. In Avatar, Zuko walking into Sokka's tent.