Top Ten Hidden Adult Jokes In Kid's TV Shows
The Contenders: Page 2
It's kinda creepy on some occasions. - OhioStateBuckeyes
That skit was from the first Sesame Street episode
I don't get it - Officialpen
Is this an adult joke or something? I watched that episode before and it was good. - Fandomstuck
D.W. accidently barges in the bathroom where Arthur was peeing.
Childhood ruined. - Jay12
Is Rocko really a kids show? If so, who put a obvious boner joke there? Really? - Chaotixhero
I already knew this was going to be on the list. And I get this joke. - AnimeDrawerV 1 Comment
Kids find it funny, most of them find it unfunny. I thought it was a kid's show. - Fandomstuck
Maybe Beth's more shallow than we thought... - Turkeyasylum
Related ListsTop Ten Kids Shows With Hidden Dirty Jokes Top 10 Cartoon Network / Adult Swim Shows Most Annoying Kid Shows The Greatest Kid Shows That Got Cancelled Top Ten Rude and Adult Jokes That Were Sneaked Into Children's Movies
3 years, 72 days old
2. The Ren and Stimpy Show Ren Had a Saw Near His Penis and Then Stimpy Had a Block of Wood On His Butt and Then Ren Was Going Back and Forth to Saw the Wood
3. Rugrats "And My Personal Favorite (Some Inappropriate Movie) But That's for When You Go to Bed"
2. Heather Asked If The Challenge Could Be "7 Minutes Of Heaven In A Skanky Basement Closet" In I Triple Dog Dare You! Of Total Drama Island
3. In 6teen, When Caitlin and Jude Were Riding a Rollercoaster and They Left Their Call running by Mistake, Jen Heard Screaming Coming From the Phone and Questioned it
2. In Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, The Countless Times Edd is Called "Double D"
3. In Avatar, Zuko walking into Sokka's tent.