Top Ten Best Impractical Jokers QuotesLizardKing99
The Top Ten
I nearly fell off my chair laughing at this. And I wasn't even ok a chair. - funnyuser
I love this
joe gatto will forever be my favorite
"What does that mean? " Says kid
Very popular it makes me laugh every time I hear it!
The most iconic for sure!
YES! LARRY IS THE BEST! Where is Larry, anyway?
It just doesn't make any sense but it's so hilarious.
Get the South Park reference? - Turkeyasylum
I've never watched South Park to be honest. You'd have to explain it to me. - LizardKing99
That is so hilarious!
SCOOPSKI POTATOES, SCOOPSKI POTAHTOES!
Blueberries are my jam too.
Even better that it's a song!
This gets me... EVERY time.
This is gold - KingSlayer93316
LMAO I LAUGH every time
You mean Q?
This is still a good quote from Q though - KingSlayer93316
lol - JTLH101
This didn't make the actual cut for the show, but I saw it in the impractical insider. I thought it was funny as hell!
Lmao I love this
Related ListsTop Ten Impractical Jokers Punishments Best Members of Impractical Jokers Top Ten Most Iconic Impractical Jokers Punishments Top Ten Impractical Jokers Catch Phrases / Words Reasons Why the Show Impractical Jokers is Awesome
3 years, 264 days old
Top Remixes (4)
2. "The fat man flies at midnight." - Q
3. "It's a fat Crow, who's come back from the dead to avenge some donuts that someone ate." - Q
2. "I have to call a white guy name Ja'Crispy. I can't use my phone because it converted to Judaism. I've gotta tell him.. it's cuddle o'clock." - Sal
3. "I can tell.. by looking at your palm.. that you're black." - Joe
2. "If Ray Ray come around these parts looking for me, you don't go droppin' a dime do you?" - Joe
3. "The fat man flies at midnight." - Q
View All 4