Top 10 Lessons to Learn from CartoonsstyLIShT Cartoons sometimes tend to violate the laws of physics in a comical way, for an exact representation of reality won't be interesting at all. This is a list that contains such things that only seem to happen in cartoons and not in real life.
The Top Ten
Man, I wish cartoon physics were real. We'd be invincible. - Zach808
Lol true. Cartoons like Tom & Jerry and Oggy and the Cockroaches are like this. - TheFourthWorld
So the morale of the story is; Don't look down. - mattstat716
Looney Tunes - 23windomt
Fell down many times, yet this didn't happen. Maybe I should try harder. - TwilightKitsune
This is some slapstick, Loony Tunes/Tom & Jerry level of physics right here. - Bolshoy_Brat
I thought it was an awooga sound. - mattstat716
Related ListsTop Ten Fictional Princesses Who Teach or Learn a Lesson Top Ten Lessons Everyone Learns Top Ten Lessons the Book Series Warrior Cats Has Taught Us Best Male Celebrities for Giving Driving Lessons Top 10 Moral Lessons that Can Be Learned from Certain YouTubers
346 days old
2. When you hit the ground after a fall from a great height, you will create a huge fog of dust and a crater in the ground that is the exact shape of your body.
3. Whatever you buy or build in order to catch your opponent will not work. It is likely to malfunction and cause extensive damage to you.
2. If you see someone beautiful, your pupils will turn into hearts and your heart will pump so hard it can be seen moving in and out of your chest.
3. If hit in the face with an object (e.g., an iron), your face will flatten and take on the outline of that object.
2. If hit in the face with an object (e.g., an iron), your face will flatten and take on the outline of that object.
3. When wishing to arrive unnoticed by burrowing underground, you will leave a trail of dirt above ground for all to see.