Top 10 Music Artists Who Have Been Denied Access To Certain CountriesMetal_Treasure
The Top Ten
She was denied access to the USA in 2007-2008 because she was arrested in Norway in 2007 for possession of cannabis and the US learned about that.
So she missed the 2008 Grammys, where she won 5 awards! - Metal_Treasure
In 2010 he was banned from visiting Egypt because the Egypt's Musician's Union didn't like an Elton's interview where he referred to Jesus as a "super-intelligent gay man". - Metal_Treasure
Geez! When will homophobes have some dignity or either have redemption upon their egos without religion or have some sense THAT teachings of the bible that seem so harmful and douchy! - Kevinsidis
In 2010 he canceled two shows in China, in Beijing and Shanghai, because Chinese authorities were concerned about his links to counter culture, such as the protest songs 'The Times They Are a-Changin' and 'Blowin' In The Wind'.
I honestly laughed so hard at this! - Metal_Treasure
1) They were barred from Japan in 1973 due to Mick Jagger's two drugs convictions in 1967 and 1970.
2) They were previously banned from Cleveland because a fan fell from a balcony and died at one of their gigs in the city (the ban was lifted two years later). - Metal_Treasure
In 2004 she was banned from visiting Egypt for... visiting Israel. - Metal_Treasure
You sure that Egypt is the only country that Madonna is banned from?
In 2012 she was banned from performing in Indonesia by authorities who believed her "sexy clothes" and dance moves would corrupt the nation's youth. - Metal_Treasure
This guy is like the champion on this list - he was banned from:
1) UK - from 2006 to 2010 for an incident at Heathrow airport
2) Norway - from 2012 to 2014
3) Australia (the period of time is unknown) - Metal_Treasure
They were banned from Malaysia because Islamic officials in Malaysia described the band's work as "blasphemous".
Well, the band name alone can cause problems in some countries but also some of their song titles:
A Devil in God's Country
Walk With Me In Hell
Shoulder of Your God
Another Nail for Your Coffin - Metal_Treasure
1) She was banned from China in 2006 for pulling a racially offensive pose in a photograph with friends.
2) Later she was banned from the Dominican Republic, because, according to the authorities, her shows "go against morals and customs" and her actions at shows "are punishable by Dominican law." - Metal_Treasure
Bieber and his bodyguards were banned from Argentina in 2013 for assaulting a photographer - Metal_Treasure
She was banned from entering the US in 2007 for lamping a photographer. She was also arrested for that.
Oh Lily... - Metal_Treasure
Related ListsTop 10 Songs on Control Denied's the Fragile Art of Existence Top 10 Songs the Author Denied Was About Drugs Top 10 Countries with the Best Access to Internet Best Songs From Daft Punk's Random Access Memories Top 10 Most Bizarre and Creepy Public Access Shows Ever
14 days old
2. Amy Winehouse
3. Lady GaGa
2. Elton John
3. The Rolling Stones