Top 10 Non-Horror Movie KillersSuperheroSith Criteria
1. You have to have actually killed somebody. No off-screen crap.
2. You have to be an actual killer, not just someone who kills. The former applies to someone like Jason Bourne, the latter Darth Vader. You have to kill people for a living or for pleasure or something like that.
3. NO HORROR MOVIE VILLAINS. So, Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers, Jigsaw, Norman Bates and every other horror movie guy, F YOU!
The Top Ten
Let me get this out of the way. This is a dark musical, not a horror. Wants revenge on everyone because this man took his family away from him. - SuperheroSith
The Terminator doesn't feel any remorse, nor pain, nor fear, and he's completely unstoppable
Jason Bourne makes James Bond look like a kid on a tricycle.
Do you remember the scene when Daniel Craig and Obanno are fighting down the stairwell? - SuperheroSith
In the novel Jurassic Park, it states that velociraptors don't always eat meat for survival, but they sometimes just kill for the fun of it.
The scene when the two kids are in the room with the two raptors is pant-s***ing. - SuperheroSith
You might be thinking he didn't shoot anyone. Hello? Matrix 1 2 & 3 when he turned everyone into him? 7 in the first one, 3 in the second one and a whopping ONE THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED AND NINTEY SIX IN THE THIRD ONE! - SuperheroSith
Maximus! The gladiator! Only rule of being a gladiator... Survive. - SuperheroSith
Killed people in clever but disturbing ways
Bateman was a scary guy - Johnnyt800
It's an horror movie -_-
Definitely them. I'm honestly incredibly confused as to why the 'shark from jaws' is ranked higher than they are - Mickey and Mallory captivated their audience, both in-universe and out. They were flawed and unintelligent, and bound to get caught eventually; and they did. But ultimately they WON.
Related ListsTop Horror Movie Killers Top Ten Coolest Horror Movie Killers Top 10 Most Underrated Horror Movie Killers Top 10 Silent Horror Movie Killers of All Time Best Horror Movie Characters
5 years, 101 days old
2. Sweeney Todd - Sweeney Todd: The Deamon Barber of Fleet Street
3. The Terminator - Terminator 1