Top Ten Random Song Lyrics to Yell In Publicbobbythebrony
The Top Ten
From the song, Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
I like the song Face Down. - Minecraftcrazy530
That's my favorite song
I'd like to say this at the supermarket checkout, just before I hand over my money. - BritgirlV 1 Comment
You've just attracted many serial killers to plot a murder on you. - SuperHyperdude
Surprisingly the first time I heard this song was in an insane asylum - bobbythebrony
From the song, Lose Yourself by Eminem.
No lie, I heard a guy do this once - ruJILLous
From the song, Never Surrender by Skillet.
I need a doctor by skylar grey, dr. Dre, &Eminem? - ComelCumilV 1 Comment
From the song, Livin' On a Prayer by Bon Jovi.V 1 Comment
From the song, I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry - Blankitoff
My brother likes to randomly say the lyrics to that song actually, he will randomly sing it so loud and his voice is terrible. - Lucretia
From the song, Closer by Nine Inch Nails.
I Am The Rain by Assemblage 23. That is the song and band.
I mean come on. I'm being serious unlike the dude with Gagnam Style on here.
This would be hilarious to hear in the streets. - BKAllmighty
Related ListsTop Ten Random Song Lyrics to Shout During an Important Speech Top Ten Song Lyrics to Yell Before You Punch Someone Top Ten Random Things to Yell Top 10 Linkin Park Songs Without the Song Title In the Lyrics Top Ten Strangest and Most Random Genuine Song Titles
3 years, 19 days old
2. The best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time
3. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
2. Dear agony, just let go of me, suffer slowly, is this the way it's. Gotta be?
3. Shot through the heart and you're to blame, you give love a bad name, I play my part and you play your game, you give love a bad name
2. I'm about to lose my mind, you've been gone for so long, I'm running out of time, I need a doctor, call me a doctor, I need a doctor, doctor, to bring me back to life
3. Oh we're halfway there, oh livin' on a prayer, take my hand and we'll make it I swear, oh livin' on a prayer