Top Ten Reasons High School Is Better Than Middle SchoolDoraAndFriendsFan
The Top Ten
In my middle school, I couldn't even take a language class aside from the one they forced everyone to do, now I can go all the way up to French 4 if I want. Besides, I can actually join advanced classes now, which weren't a thing back at my middle school for whatever reason.
In grade 8 you can only choose 1 course but in older grades you get to choose more instead of doing regular classes
In my high school. I am not allow to pick my own classes. But I can ask to take difficult classes.
High school always gets better - Bikerninja1997V 3 Comments
Actually, this was noticeable even in 8th grade. There are still bullies, believe me. Usually it seems to be that if you're not totally dumb you end up just flipping the switch and maturing, but then there are those people who stay being a complete dick to everyone else only to realize no one else likes them. They've decided not to act more respectful and trust me, they pay the price. Back to what we were discussing, there is certainly bullying, just not in the way your used to. In middle school, bullying was seen as cool to pretty much everyone for some reason, now the people who still think that are pretty much in their own bubble as it were. So, overall, 75% of people mature, while the other 25% lose their intellect and push people around.
I wasn't really looking forward to another middle school merging with us, but the other middle school was actually way nicer than the middle school I was in. - SubliminalMessages
My friend at church, Lydia, is about 15 and in the 9th grade and she said people are nice. - Garythesnail
I do not agree!V 4 Comments
My parents say that I'll start liking school in Grade 9 or 10. I hope it's true. - Animefan12
I haven't even went to middle school
You are more wiser and older but remember you are responsable about your behaviour - belarbi
High school you have to put yourself out there to make friends because you have a lot of different classes, but if you find that you aren't very good friends with one group then you can meet a different group of people
There are less than 300 kids at my school, but in high school, there are many groups to choose from.
Really just depends where you go to. For some, you have to deal with water as a replacement for tomato sauce in spaghetti, plus raw food, but for others, you get your average lunch. Then there's those people who practically eat gourmet meals.
The food at my school is delicious and really cheap and just AMAZING
That includes pizza and chicken nuggets.
Pretty much as long as you aren't over exposed, you can wear pretty much whatever you want (unless you are in a private school)
My school has the strictest dress code EVER. Even if your pants are just a little bit too tight, you get in trouble. Luckily, this hasn't happened to me. - FluffyBanana
In private school sometimes there is a elementery and middle school in the same school so you have to wear a uniform in middle school I can't wait for high school - Wolfpelt
No. Dress codes are good. I acully want UNIFORMS!
Yes. It's true teachers bluffer too much. Like that time when kids are loud she put check marks... Seriously a check mark.
So many rules in middle school and strict and high school is much better. - Bikerninja1997
In my old H.S. chewing gum is allowed
True. People (usually) start to end up maturing either in late middle school or high school. The horrible years are 5th, 6th, and 7th, maybe a bit of 8th
(It honestly depends on the kids there, and the school itself)
My middle school has this. - Minecraftcrazy530
I had no mean Teachers in High School - Bikerninja1997
Only for Juniors and Seniors if you had good grades and good behavior.
WHAT?! In that case, I already love high school! - BlueTopazIceVanilla
NO more anxiety attacks in the cafeteria
I'm in middle school, and this sounds like what I need. No one actually pays attention to the assemblies in my school, and this would get our intrest.
That doesn't mean people are more mature though. - PianoQueen
Sorry are you a pervert or something - MChkflaguard_Yt
Bro wow is that the only thing u think about when high school runs through your perverted mind
YES! H is for homework, aka HELL! - MChkflaguard_Yt
In middle school gives you way to much homework. in high school is better. - Bikerninja1997
Related ListsTop Ten Reasons to Attend Your 10 Year High School Reunion Reasons Why Primary School is Better Than High School Top Ten Reasons to Have a Gap Year Between High School and College Top Ten Reasons Why 100 Things to Do Before High School Is Better Than Make It Pop Top 10 Reasons Why I'm Not Hyped for High School
2 years, 321 days old
2. Less bullying
3. More to do