Top Ten Reasons Why the United States Should Adopt Sharia Law as the Law of the LandLegoguy
The Top Ten
I believe in Sharia Law, but that doesn't mean I want it to be a political system. And we're not trying to promote violence. I see this a lot in the UK as well, and most Muslims I encounter either don't want it or don't care. - CrimsonShark
No.Sharia law sucks and it is oppressive to non muslims(Like me) and it is also oppressive to women.It also takes away freedom.-LitSavage
No, democracy offers freedom. This list is a total lie. Sharia law is the most oppressive system in the world today. To name a few examples:
Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands (Quran 5:38)
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
• A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
• A woman or girl found ...more
White sharia now. - Bolshoy_Brat
Related ListsTop 10 Laws from Other Countries the U.S. Should Adopt Top Ten Weirdest Sodomy Laws in the United States of America Top Ten Countries and Republics that Have Had Land in Current Boundaries of the United States Top Ten Good Reasons to Adopt Kittens Top Ten Good Reasons to Adopt Fish
1 year, 57 days old
2. Sharia law will ban the charging of interest
3. Men will have more rights