Top Ten Reasons Why the United States Should Adopt Sharia Law as the Law of the LandLegoguy
The Top Ten
I believe in Sharia Law, but that doesn't mean I want it to be a political system. And we're not trying to promote violence. I see this a lot in the UK as well, and most Muslims I encounter either don't want it or don't care. - CrimsonShark
No, democracy offers freedom. This list is a total lie. Sharia law is the most oppressive system in the world today. To name a few examples:
Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands (Quran 5:38)
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
• A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
• A woman or girl found ...more - eventer51314
Related ListsReasons Canada Is Better Than The United States Reasons Why the United States Is Better Than Canada Top Ten Reasons the United States is Better Than the U.K. Top Ten Stupidest Reasons People Have for Hating the United States Top 10 Reasons Why the United States is Going Downhill
33 days old
2. Sharia law will ban the charging of interest
3. Men will have more rights