Saddest Movie DeathsAlexandr
The Contenders: Page 9
Imagine your havoc (alex) and your friend is Darwin and you see him die from your enemy Sebastian Shaw (Kevin Bacon). That will a sad death for you and your friend.
The saddest part in the 2005 flick was when the youngest brother of the four adopted Mercer brothers gets shot in an ambush and later dies after that.
E.T. didn't die. He was in someone's bicycle. He was the main inspiration for the Amblin Entertainment logo. - playstationfan66
How isn't this sad? Arnie tries to plead his mom to wake up!
No, Hiro rebuilt him because Baymax gave him the chipV 1 Comment
He was brutally murdered by Dino, the Antagonist, just for blocking him in a race against the main character, Tobey Marshall. Just for those who haven't seen it. Lots of emotion in he death scene
Lots of emotion in the death scene, He was killed for blocking the antagonist from winning a race. You have to have seen it to know what I mean
Such a nice guy. It sucks he bites the dustV 1 Comment
Have Courage and Be Kind. Her death led to the introduction of the sadistic Lady Tremaine (Cate Blanchett channeling Marlene Dietrich).
Related ListsSaddest Batman Movie Deaths Top Ten Saddest Comic Book Movie Deaths Top 10 Saddest Movie Deaths of the 90s Saddest Saw Movie Deaths Top Ten Saddest Warrior Cat Deaths
List StatsUpdated 20 Sep 2017
6 years, 5 days old
Top Remixes (24)
2. Sirius Black (Gary Oldman) - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
3. Dumbledore (Micheal Gambon) - Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
2. Jesus Christ (Jim Caviezel) - The Passion of the Christ
3. Thelma (Geena Davis) & Louise (Susan Sarandon) - Thelma & Louise
2. John Coffey (Michael Clarke Duncan) - The Green Mile
3. Caine Lawson (Tyrin Turner) - Menace II Society
View All 24