Top 10 Songs to Play When Blaze the Cat Replaces Sonic the Hedgehog.Here are songs we should play the day SEGA decides to replace Sonic the Hedgehog with (hopefully) Blaze the Cat. You can add songs, but here are some rules:
1. NO FROZEN SONGS! (No songs from the Disney movie, Frozen.)
2. The songs you add must be reasonable.
3. Your addition to the list CANNOT be a song that supports Sonic.
4. No songs that Blaze the Cat would never sing.
5. No songs form TV shows for LITTLE kids (the educational shows).
Enjoy this list.
The Top Ten
At first I thought the person who posted this was just being disrespectful to Blaze the Cat. But now, I'll have to thank them because this actually turned out to be a good song.
I think the Blaze Characters might actually enjoy this song.
(Not being sarcastic at all.)
Not only might Blaze the Cat sing this version, but Orris the Fox (one of Blaze's friends from the "Blaze the Cat" franchise) might sing the original version.
The Kidz Bop version? Seriously? - djpenquin999
Kids Bop? - NikoX
So that way, everyone in this faithful world would scream in terror as a side character replacing the main star - YourWaifuSucks
Oh the terror it would create just by playing it. - YourWaifuSucks
The original version, No.
The Distorted Banjoper version, Yes. - YourWaifuSucks
Miley Cyrus sucks so it is a blessing that she sings it - YourWaifuSucks
Related ListsBest Sonic the Hedgehog Songs With Vocals Top Ten Best Sonic the Hedgehog Songs Best Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) Songs Top Ten Actors Who Could Play Sonic the Hedgehog Top 10 Greatest Sonic The Hedgehog Games
351 days old
Top Remixes (5)
2. Burn It to the Ground - Nickelback
3. Can't Stand You - Slayer
2. Dare to Be Stupid - Weird Al Yankovic
3. Hell No - Ingrid Michaelson
View All 5