Top 10 Stupidest Social Justice Warrior MomentsZach808
The Contenders: Page 2
This is really annoying me - The belief that dressing up as another culture for Halloween, even if you are of the culture itself (or descended from) or have respect for the culture itself, is automatically racism, even if it's not the intended purpose. It's tiring me that people give so much panic over this when there's literally conflict going on between Tibet and China, but hey, let them nitpick. Gives us something to mock more. - Swellow
Even though Lauren Southern's "Triggering" movement is BS, they went a bit too far with throwing urine at her. - Swellow
In early 2017, Pepsi released a commercial featuring media star Kylie Jenner taking a photo shoot during the riot. Ripping off her disguise from the public, she goes up to the riot police and offers them a Pepsi, effectively ending the riot and Jenner getting cheered on as a hero. Regardless of whether or not you like Jenner, some neo-liberals took the commercial so seriously that they thought the commercial was both false-advertising and a big "screw you" to activists, which it clearly was not. Pepsi pulled the commercial soon afterwards.
Remind me why I live on this planet again. If you're that inclined to think that a soda can stop a riot, then you have no right to call yourself an "activist". - Swellow
I hate Drake and Future with a flaming passion, but if this woman was sexually assaulted by someone on the venue... shouldn't she sue the venue? What do Drake and Future have to do with it? - PandaDude98
Just stop with these damn controversies. - Swellow
Related ListsThings that Trigger a Social Justice Warrior Top 10 Websites that Social Justice Warriors Invade Top Ten Saddest Warrior Cats Moments Top 10 Reasons Why Neo-Nazis are Better Than Social Justice Warriors Top Ten Stupidest Moral Guardian Moments
List StatsUpdated 24 Sep 2017
300 days old
2. Turkish Government tries to ban Minecraft for being too violent.
3. Fanbases on Tumblr drive fan-artist to suicide.
2. Journalist describes Super Mario Maker as racist and sexist because the hand used on-screen doesn't represent their own.
3. Dead Rising 4 email with zombie grunt considered racist.
2. Petula Dvorak of The Washington Post said air conditioning is sexist because it made her cold
3. Journalist describes Super Mario Maker as racist and sexist because the hand used on-screen doesn't represent their own.