Top 10 Super Mario GirlsJup These are the most popular top Mario females in the series of all time!
The Top Ten
1. Was the first female Mario character in the Mario games EVER.
2. Is an average character that isn't crazy with magical wands, healing powers, or flower powers.
3. Pretty (Oh come on, you should've expected this...)
4. Is the mayor of New Donk City.
5. Is the perfect amount of Mature and Girly.
6. Needs to be in more games because Nintendo threw away the existence and the potential that came with this character. - RosalinaX
It feels like nobody even enjoys her presence. - Videogamesgal
The original Mario girl.V 9 Comments
1. Cute and a nice alternative for people who want a girly version of Toad.
2. Appears in Captain Toad and Paper Jam.
3. Nice for people who don't like the princess fan bases. - RosalinaX
Toadette has a fair percentage of popularity. And she one of many characters to have a diverse personality. Her core personalities consist of being sweet, creative, adventurous, and shows a little bit a sass every now a then. - Jup
Toadette is my favorite character ever!
Ok I guess - darthvadernV 1 Comment
1. Is energetic, tomboyish, and confident. Everything I wish I was
2. Gives more options for players who don't like girly princesses such as Peach.
3. Rules the kingdom of Sarasaland.
4. Has flower powers, pretty good in Mario Kart. - RosalinaX
Yes agreed! Daisy is the BEST MARIO CHARACTER! She has more personality than Peach! Sorry Peach and Rosalina, I like you guys to... Daisy is just well, better. She is part of the cutest Mario couple! She is smart, funny, pretty, and he reaction to Waluigi is HILARIOUS! I didn't like her at first, but when I actually payed attention to her, I realized she isn't just a sports partner for Peach, or a girlfriend for Luigi. She actually HAS personality while Peach just gets captured. The reason she isn't in many Mario games like Peach is, is because she can hold her own and doesn't get kidnapped as much. She is strong and clever. She could beat bowser and that is only a small documentary I feel why Daisy is the BEST MARIO CHARACTER EVER AND SHE doesn't GET ENOUGH CREDIT! I should make a documentary on this... maybe I will.
Nah, she's the worst, no character development or backstory, just filler, why doesn't she at least look good? This is why I strongly prefer Waluigi because at least he looks excellent! - darthvadern
The best by far - iggyjepsenV 14 Comments
1. Pretty and unique design.
2. Built and directs her own Observatory
3. Has an interesting background
4. Takes care of over 1000 lumas
5. Takes care of the GALAXY
6. Very intelligent
7. Levitates instead of walking (Hey, you gotta admit it's pretty cool.) - RosalinaX
She's better than Peach and Daisy - darthvadern
She is like the only human In Super Mario to not ever been kidnapped. She is the best Mario girl Ever!
This princess is considered most interesting and the most powerful figure in the series. This character shows kindness and stands out for her wisdom like personality and takes no trash from anyone.
Even though she was new not too long ago her popularity had increased because of how to she differentiates from other women in gaming. - Jup
She isn't confirmed to be girl though, she's transgender, but even then, she's my all-time favourite mario character, she has the uniquest design and best looks - darthvadern
2. Shoots eggs out of its nose
3. Transgender for the win! :D - RosalinaX
Even if it’s transgender I still her/him.
This gal has a lot of ambition and has her fair share sass to go around and is a sweet gal who loves shopping and loves to have fun. - JupV 2 Comments
1. Rules over a kingdom and is shown to be a good ruler
2. Has many magical abilities and attacks
4. One of the most notable damsels in distresses' in gaming
5. The main female character
6. Cute and sweet personality - RosalinaX
She's pretty cute honestly - darthvadern
I can't believe that she is this low. - Videogamesgal
Despite being kidnaped in almost every Mario game this princess remains most iconic of all female in video games. She often shows what most girls are sweet, honest, reliable, and creative. She's known to be loving and has shown an audacious side. And she's realized when it's her time to be heroic in most situations. Princess Peach has been seen to have more of courageousness type of attitude in the modern Mario games. - JupV 3 Comments
Captain Syrup was the most devious and competitive girl you'll ever meet. She was mistaken for a princess once or twice but she doesn't need a title to show gamers what she can do. Since has appeared in main stream games and has become a popular character back in the 2000s she could've been an easy replacement for Waluigi debut in Mario Tennis. - Jup
She's better than Daisy
Tiny Kong fart fetish pics redeemed her for me
Hey tiny, can I tickle your tummy? - Pokemonsonicmaster
Best Kong EVEA
1. The only female out of all the koopalings
2. Shoots rings instead of magic sparkles (Lol)
3. Sassy personality (Gotta love that)
4. Thic Lips - RosalinaX
One of the better Koopalings in my opinion, she's my fourth fave (however her voice in Superstar Saga is super irritating) - darthvadern
Wendy is said to be the most rebellious and sassy of them all. She's iconic but is a spoil brat but has become a lovable character.
She doesn't let anyone stand in her way of popularity and stardom.
Not afraid to speak her mind she expresses her undaunted personality to the world. This fashionista thinks she has the whole world at her heels. Her trophy in Smash also states she sees Princess Daisy as a rival. Her sass vs Daisy's sass could mean big problems. - Jup
She needs WAY MORE LOVE. - DCfnafV 3 Comments
What about Ashely form Warioware?
She's creepy - darthvadern
Vivian is a popular character in Paper Mario Series Vivian originally worked as a member of the villainous Shadow Sirens alongside her sisters, Beldam and Marilyn. Later, Vivian defects from the Shadow Sirens and joins Mario as his fifth party member. She is consistently put down by her oldest sister, Beldam, and has had a poor relationship with both her sisters but that didn't stop her from being herself. She is one Mario character who never be defined. - Jup
Dixie Kong is a unique and fun character she show adventurous sides and yet she just a normal girl. She doesn't let any obstacle stand between her and her goal. - Jup
No, she is filler only - darthvadern
Is it weird that I used to think those pacifiers were the babies noses? - darthvadern
Who likes her?
Already on the list - darthvadern
She is so awesome she deserves to be here twice.
She's a pretty creepy villian to be honest, especially in her later forms like Bowletta or her soul. - darthvadern
I like how she helps you save your game in the first Donkey Kong country game, otherwise, meh - darthvadern
Worst one ever!
No, she's the all-time worst mario character - darthvadern
Overhated - darthvadern
No! She ruins Rosalinas backstory and was only created becuase little girls thought Rosalina was a princess when she's not! What's next? Baby Pauline? Baby Birdo? Baby Baby Peach? - darthvadern
Related ListsHottest Super Smash Bros. Girls Top Ten Best Characters from DC Super Hero Girls Top 10 Best DC Super Hero Girls Voice Actors Top Ten Super Sentai Girls Top 10 Super Long Hair Girls
2 years, 308 days old
Top Remixes (4)
2. Princess Daisy
3. Princess Peach
2. Princess Daisy
View All 4