Top Ten Things You'll Discover Through TheTopTensBritgirl You may or may not have discovered these things on TheTopTens but I have. If you've discovered more please feel free to add - however bizarre
The Top Ten
Members here at TheTopTens are definitely smart and very mature for their age. Many under 14 are so smart and intelligent! And we have a junior quantum physicist of age 17 too. - Kiteretsunu
I wouldn't consider myself particularly smart, but I do realize that the kids are so much more mature than the ones at school. Many are, in fact, really sensible and respectful for opinions. Not to mention Positronwildhawk is so smart! - keycha1n
Some of the under 16 who message me are extremely intelligent and serious in fact, I'm ashamed of my own lack of the stuff. - Britgirl
The people on this site are actually mature. Completely unlike the people at my school. - Minecraftcrazy530V 4 Comments
Wow! Dark, sarcastic, weird, quick-witted... - Britgirl
I can find sarcastic, dark, sexual, and pretty much any kind of humorV 1 Comment
Without this site I wouldn't have the amount of respect or knowledge for England! Before this site I knew nothing other then the Stereotype stuff I heard but once I found TheTopTens and met the many British TopTenners I gained a new idea of how awesome the people are in the Of the Land across the pond truly is!
You Brits are Lovely! - Curti2594
Before becoming a member I didn't take notice (and I have to be honest) didn't really care for other countries' beliefs, values and issues. I'm now more open-minded and I find myself wanting to learn about countries other than my own. - Britgirl
Places that you do not know until you talk about where they live - YanRocky
I discovered a lot of countries by talking to people. - funnyuserV 2 Comments
For me it's more this site and the cool Tenners with there passion it's just a more ounce of respect for that genre or singers or Bands! - Curti2594
And better songs from many music genres. Get the best rock, metal, and electronic songs here.
Beatlesboy9 got me hooked on The Byrds and Bob Dylan, which led to a much wider exploration of folk rock on my part. Not to mention various jazz (Britgirl) and Moby (Positron). So this for sure. - PetSounds
Love is an amazing phenomenon when you feel it for the first time in your life when you never even knew Love was a possibility for you!
Sometimes you never know when you'll come across a Best True Friend until the amazement hits you and the same when you maybe found 'The One" - Curti2594
V 1 Comment
Sharing worldwide opinions can only be a good thing. - Britgirl
Oh how this is absolutely True! I'm gonna be straight up if I didn't come across TheTopTens & see the music lists I don't know if I'd be here right now. I was in such a dark place but this place gave me a place where others Gave a Damn What I had to say! - Curti2594
Since messaging various members, they've made me look at myself and realise I have good and not-so-good things about my personality... - Britgirl
Sometimes it's hard to let it shine but sometimes all you need is a boost in confidence that you will be heard is all I needed to make my own lists! - Curti2594
You would love to make blog post series here!
Totally! I have became more creative and I own that to this incredible site. It's not like I made something huge - just a couple of lists, but I really come up with new ideas and try to find new stuff to write and lists to make. So yes, I have discovered my creative site through The Top Tens.
PS. Lovely list BritGirl, as always!
This is so true we are all different though we also all share similarities! - Curti2594V 1 Comment
Thank you for adding. I agree. Completely by chance and with one message has sparked something quite beautiful and lasting! - Britgirl
Definitely, I credit this wonderful website for giving me exposure to all these wonderful people I would've never met in real life. - keycha1n
And you'd really hope you'd meet him/her in real life.
Wow, I never thought those existed. -_-
Please note the sarcasm.
I've become a member on various other sites, all because I've read about them on here. - Britgirl
Which is actually stunning when there are so many on Facebook & Twitter but TheTopTens for the most part are real Music fans! - Curti2594
TheTopTens is pretty much 99.9% anti-Bieber. The other 0.1% does not care. 0.0% are Beliebers. - Turkeyasylum
This is the best site if you hate Justin Bieber. The hate for him brings us closer as a community.
I used to think that I'm the only one who really hates Justin Bieber - BlueFrostOfThunderClan
Related ListsTop Ten Weirdest Things to Wake Up and Discover Top Ten Things You'll Need to Create a Weird TheTopTens List Female Singers You'll Like to See Join TheTopTens Top Ten Things You'll Remember Most About 2016 Top 10 Things You'll Miss When You're a Teenager
3 years, 282 days old
2. Different Types of Humour
3. That Kids Are Intelligent
2. That Kids Are Intelligent