Top Ten One Hit Wondersbiscuits
The Contenders: Page 4
Made this song, it became a hit, the he disappeared for the longest.
I wouldn't say P.O.D. is a one-hit wonder because of their other song Alive is pretty popular. - cjWriter1997
Justin Timberlake had little 5 year old on the playground singing this bullcrap.V 1 Comment
Another Classic that's not on this list. I wonder if anyone voting here has a good taste in music - RecklessGreed
The title is actually just "The one and only" What an awesome title for a one hit wonder - SuperAJ303
1. The song is called Jilted John by Jilted John.
2. Fantastic song and no over hits were made because it was so good.
3. PLEASE YOU MUST BUY THE ALBUM, IT IS A FANTASTIC COMIC PUNK ALBUM! CONTAINS MANY GREAT TUNES PLUS SONE ISSUES INCLUDE 2 SONGS BY GORDON THE MORON!
Hilarious song, great tune too, too bad he didn't have any other hits, because this one was great.
4. the guy behind Jilted Jon is Jon Shuttleworth who is still touring today under this guise and by his own admission will appearing in a shed near you soon
What about Apache?
Related ListsTop 10 Cheesiest One-Hit Wonders of the 2010s Top Ten One Hit Wonders from Artists That Have Talent Top 10 Acting One-Hit Wonders Top 10 Cheesiest One-Hit Wonders of the 1990s Top Ten Rap One Hit Wonders of All Time
10 years, 177 days old
Top Remixes (8)
2. Too Shy - Kajagoogoo
3. Maniac - Michael Sembello
2. Tainted Love - Soft Cell
3. My Sharona - The Knack
2. Me & Bobby McGee - Janis Joplin
3. Because The Night - Patti Smith
View All 8