Top Ten One Hit Wondersbiscuits
The Contenders: Page 4
I wouldn't say P.O.D. is a one-hit wonder because of their other song Alive is pretty popular. - cjWriter1997
Justin Timberlake had little 5 year old on the playground singing this bullcrap.V 1 Comment
1. The song is called Jilted John by Jilted John.
2. Fantastic song and no over hits were made because it was so good.
3. PLEASE YOU MUST BUY THE ALBUM, IT IS A FANTASTIC COMIC PUNK ALBUM! CONTAINS MANY GREAT TUNES PLUS SONE ISSUES INCLUDE 2 SONGS BY GORDON THE MORON!
Hilarious song, great tune too, too bad he didn't have any other hits, because this one was great.
4. the guy behind Jilted Jon is Jon Shuttleworth who is still touring today under this guise and by his own admission will appearing in a shed near you soon
I have never heard this song before but by the name of it, I don't want too
A good song, but I Believe is their best. - PositronWildhawk
Related ListsTop 10 Cheesiest One-Hit Wonders of the 2010s Top Ten One Hit Wonders from Artists That Have Talent Top 10 Cheesiest One-Hit Wonders of the 1990s Top Ten Rap One Hit Wonders of All Time Top Ten Underrated 90s One Hit Wonders in Rock
List StatsUpdated 21 Feb 2017
9 years, 180 days old
Top Remixes (6)
2. Too Shy - Kajagoogoo
3. Maniac - Michael Sembello
2. Tainted Love - Soft Cell
3. My Sharona - The Knack
2. Me & Bobby McGee - Janis Joplin
3. Because The Night - Patti Smith
View All 6