Top 10 Total Drama Seasons That Should Be Made
All 54 Contestants (not including Ridonculous Race Characters) return.
Its actually 52 but I want Leshaniqua and Josh (the co host of Blaineley back in TDA) to compete too!
Although the first time wasn't great, I loved the way they introduced multi generational relationships. So I just want to see that again.
First make it much better@
Including Pahkitew Island and Ridonculous Race Characters
And have the contestants team up to take down Bieber.
And have Justin Bieber host
Nigthmares the character can get
The season wouldn'tve been so terrible if Chris was hosting
It great pick it
Since season six is in production, I'd hope the theme for this season would be based on Survivor's "brain vs. brawn vs. beauty" twist. Past contestants that are divided into three teams based on their intelligence, athleticism, or commitment to beauty is something I would love to see.
At the end of S7 Don said see you next time so it could happen.
It would be different contestants and new contestants
Season 2 of The Ridonculous Race has come around with 18 brand spanking new teams! Who will win? Who will crash and burn? And what exotic locations will they be heading to? Find out on the second season of The Ridonculous Race!
1. Ashley (played by Kristen Schall) and Christy (played by Melissa Disney) - Tomboys
2. Katie (played by Stephanie Anne Mills) and Sadie (played by Lauren Lipson) - Inseparable Friends
3. Mindy (played by Ashly Burch) and Zoey (played by Barbara Mamabolo) - Neighbors
4. Jessica (played by Carleigh Beverly) and Mariah (played by Michal Sinnot) - Blonde Beauties
5. Carly (played by Sarah Podemski) and Elise (played by Megan Fahlenbock) - Soccer Girls
6. Malcolm (played by Nolan North) and Shane (played by Troy Baker) - Reality T.V. Losers
7. Alejandro and José Burromuerto (both played by Alex House) - Brothers
8. Lemmy (played by Scott MacDonald) and Otto - Bikers
9. Bob and Chuck ...more
Three years after Total Drama: Pahkitew Island, Chris McLean takes twenty-two new teenagers with ages from 16 to 17 years old, to compete in a new season of Total Drama. They'll have to face several challenges at the once successful, now abandoned and mysterious Paradise Falls resort. They will have to survive the challenges, the resort, themselves, and the sadist host, Chris McLean, to win the prize money: one billion dollars.
It would be a crossover of other Cartoon Network shows
I wanna see Chris's contestants getting together with Don's contestants. That's my big wish :D.
Guys and girls!
Join Chris and Chef in the most DRAMATIC and HILARIOUS sixth season yet! Watch as 16 brand spanking NEW contestants lie, cheat, and love their way to the one million dollar prize!
I'm all in for new players stepping in!
I would love to have another season of the ridonculous race. I could see Fresh creating 24 new teams (I an itching for 8 girl teams, 8 boy teams, and 8 mix teams). It would have to have the BIGGEST cast, beating TDI which had 22 castmates and RR1 which had 36 castmates. It would be REALLY cool to see that happening.
Since season six is coming to CN in late 2018, it could likely take place on a new island featuring a mix of three generations competing (I don't want newcomers).
That would be epic!
It will take place in Australia