Top Ten Unusual Ways People Have Actually DiedTurkeyasylum When someone dies, you ma think it is of some disease, or other causes. But, these causes would be funny to explain at the funeral!
The Top Ten
Garry Hoy, a lawyer in Toronto, Ontario, fell to his death from the 24th floor of the Toronto-Dominion Centre while demonstrating to a group of visitors that the building's windows were "unbreakable". Hoy threw himself against the glass, which indeed did not break; instead the window popped out of its frame. - TeamRocket747
Yet another "the ship's unsinkable" moment... - keycha1n
The window is such a filthy troll - CerealGuy
This happened in Montreal lmaoV 2 Comments
He at least made his point, and the man accused of murder was proven innocent. - Turkeyasylum
Great list and comments Turkey! For me it was between this and the guy trying the unbreakable window! - Billyv
Clement Vallandigham, a lawyer and Ohio politician defending a man accused of murder, accidentally shot himself while demonstrating how the victim might have accidentally shot himself. His client was cleared - TeamRocket747
Someone just got fired. - Metalhead1997V 4 Comments
First of all, where were the parents? The judicial system should have severed their parental rights before the first couch hit the ground. If only I could have been a fly on the wall when They met with the insurance adjuster. "what do you mean it's not covered". All I had to deal with was waking up after dozing off, only to discover that my toddler had used a permanent marker and scribbled all over my neck, arms and legs. There is a reason they call it "permanent"!
This is why I will never have kids. I don't want my furniture to get damaged. - TwilightKitsune
They didn't know they were civilians, and when asked why they were doing this, they replied they were trying to crush those "ant-looking things" on the main floor. Theu started off with food, but later even threw a television off. - Turkeyasylum
I hope they got grounded forever - IhateschoolV 3 Comments
It took that much effort to avoid sex? I know some people wouldn't call that a problem, but I would. - PositronWildhawk
I've got to warn the perverted people out there NOT to try this one at home. - Turkeyasylum
Wow. People should ban enchantment pills - JaysTop10List
Enchantment pills sound amazing Jay! - keycha1n
I've got to say it was a good thing he didn't use it on his wife... - Turkeyasylum
Tip: When u have a sore neck, see a doctor! Don't let people invent stuff for you!
Hubbie, my neck is killing me! - PositronWildhawk
Kissing the reflection is clearly an understatement. That bloke was dunked to death, much like that woman who thought she was a biscuit. - PositronWildhawk
I have heard poets describing the urge to touch the moon reflection in water, but actually doing it? - NAH! This guy was epic
How careless can he be? - Animefan12
Maybe this is how that Company has been marketing its products! Killingly Clever!
This is the perfect explanation of "buried alive".
Thanks for reading! - Turkeyasylum
I can imagine right after she really died, the people were like, "Okay, she's dead for real now, in she goes." - Rocko
Maybe she died twice! Like Monica's Nana
Can’t of happened. No one sleeps for 2 or 3 weeks.
A burial or cremation does not take place straight away
I'm pretty sure nobody should ever, ever try this on the I-75 (Only one of the busiest highways in Michigan). - Turkeyasylum
Now that is pretty disturbing. Why stop in the middle of a HIGHWAY? Do it somewhere else! - Minecraftcrazy530
I suppose its not a terrible way to go though... - keycha1n
Yep do not try this with out experience. if you want experience cone to meV 2 Comments
Maybe the guards should have not all been partying and SAVED them. - Turkeyasylum
I mean, sure, they always told you to "dream big", but damn... - Rocko
I never knew Cabbage Patch dolls could be so evil - TwilightKitsune
Well yeah what else did you expect to happen
What? This can really happen?
I didn't know donkeys liked to eat figs! - Rocko
Only two nuclear bombs have ever been used in war. Both on japanese cities.
Related ListsTop Ten Most Ridiculous and Unbelievable Weapons People Have Actually Tried to Rob a Store With Top Ten Weirdest and Strangest Places People Have Actually Got Stuck In Top 10 Weirdest Things People Have Actually Collected Top 10 Most Unusual Guitars Guitarists Have Played Top Ten Ways to Respect People In Who Died In WW2
3 years, 350 days old
2. A Russian lady was wrongly recognized as dead, and woke up during her own funeral. She died of a heart attack after finding out she was in the casket about to get buried.
3. A man was bet by two women he couldn't have sex all day for $3,000. He succeeded on the bet, but it was due to him taking an entire bottle of male enhancement pills. He later died of heart complications.
2. A lawyer in Canada wanted to test the fact that the windows at his office in a skyscraper were unbreakable, but when he tried, the window popped out of its place and he fell to his death.
3. A person involved in an Ohio court case wanted to explain how the person that was "murdered" really killed themselves. As he demonstrated with a gun thought to be empty, he shot himself.
2. A person involved in an Ohio court case wanted to explain how the person that was "murdered" really killed themselves. As he demonstrated with a gun thought to be empty, he shot himself.
3. A lawyer in Canada wanted to test the fact that the windows at his office in a skyscraper were unbreakable, but when he tried, the window popped out of its place and he fell to his death.