Top 10 Most Utopian CountriesRadOn in terms of culture, freedom, rights, economy, ETC..
The Top Ten
Everything works, safe night and day, clean and tidy, and people are friendly and helpful, but the most notable quality that they have is their regard for public consciousness over individualism that makes this country a more livable place than others, in my humble opinion.
I love Japan but I think it's not a Utopia - RoseCandyMusic
If you're touting these countries as superior, you have a curious definition of freedom and rights, and a questionable understanding of economics..
CLEARLY! Free healthcare
400 years of continuous peace!
Although there is lots to work on, New Zealand is certainly utopian when it comes to quality of life and freedom in comparison to other nations.
New Zealand is a highly advanced and developed island nation in the pacific.
1. One of the most neutral countries on the planet (no beef with anybody)
2. Low crime rate, very safe
3. Very diverse population >> people are very accepting of race and religion (side note: you can be incarcerated for hate crime)
4. Manicured homes, buildings, streets, and freeways, very little trash in main areas
5. People holding a Singaporean passport can visit most countries on the globe, including North Korea and Iran
6. Beautiful city
7. World's strictest gun control laws
8. Most citizens use public transportation - bus, subway, taxi
9. Compact city, doesn't take much time to get from one place to another
10. Holidays! Lots and lots of holidays and festivals all the time
11. World-renown: airport - Changi Airport
airline - Singapore Airlines
pre-12 school: Singapore American School
1. Very strict laws + usage of death penalty
2. Really, really hot and humid
3. Expensive everything
Related ListsBest Countries in the World Countries with the Best Food Countries With the Best National Anthems Countries With the Hottest Girls Top 10 Best Countries to Live In
350 days old