Top 10 Ways to Trigger Beatles FansSomePersonYouHate Beatles fans are pretty easy to trigger and here's some ways to make them triggered in about two minutes or less. I can already tell that Beatles fanboys will be triggered by this list.
The Top Ten
Gets them triggered nearly every time. - SomePersonYouHate
Triggers them pretty easily. - SomePersonYouHate
Queen, Pink Floyd, The Who, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Jehtro Tull, Uriah Heep, Black Sabbath, The Doors, The Yardbirds, Cream, The Animals, The Bryds, Derek and the Dominios, Faces, The Hollies, Buffalo Springfield, Lynrd Skynrd, Oasis, Gorillaz, The Verve, Blur and the Jeff Beck Group. - SomePersonYouHate
This automatically triggers them. - SomePersonYouHate
Makes them more triggered really. - SomePersonYouHate
Like other items this triggers them pretty easily. - SomePersonYouHate
1. They're generic as hell.
2. None of their lyrics really stand out as great or interesting.
3. Most of the members are mediocre musicians that aren't that talented.
4. Paul Mccartney's not a good singer.
5. Ringo Star is not a good drummer.
6. George Harrison is a average guitar player.
7. John Lennon is not a good lyricist or singer.
8. Most of their songs topics are boring and done to death.
9. They're repetitive.
10. They're boring and uninspired. - SomePersonYouHate
Within seconds they'll be triggered. - SomePersonYouHate
Buddy Holly, Elvis Presley, Bill Haley, Roy Orbison, Ricky Nelson, Tommy Allsup, Norman Petty, Jerry Alison, Gene Vincent, Dino DiMucci, Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Ritchie Valens, The Big Bopper and Eddie Cochran were far more influential to Rock music than the Beatles. Not to mention without them the Beatles would've never been relevant. - SomePersonYouHate
*Influential* - SomePersonYouHate
Even though that's kind of what they were and still are. Songs like "I Want to Hold Your Hand", "She Loves You", "Can't Buy Me Love", "All My Loving", "All You Need is Love", "I Saw Her Standing There", "Drive My Car", "We Can Work It Out" and "Hey Jude" sound no different than your average boyband sludge that people complain about. They were the world's first boyband. I wouldn't call them a rock band at all. They're just a mediocre boyband without the autotune enough said. - SomePersonYouHate
Related ListsWays to Trigger Phantomstrider Top 10 Ways to Trigger Weaboos Top 10 Ways to Trigger Feminazis Things that Trigger a Social Justice Warrior Top 10 People that Trigger Liberals
27 days old
2. Pointing out flaws with the Beatles
3. Pointing out bands that are more talented than the Beatles