Top Ten Weirdest Facts About Humans
The Contenders: Page 4
I thought it was the small intestine. Heck, it can be longer than a person! I think it's 12 feet or something. - PoptropicaV 1 Comment
Dang, and it still isn't doing very good job! - keycha1n
Yet I still have to wear glasses!
Is Vision sucking away my intelligence?
But they would drown and be scattered on volcanos and mountains... - MetalObsessedV 3 Comments
I've gotten em before.
I thought it was monkeys and humans?
Yeah, I know. I'd like you to meet them. This is Steve, Jeff, Bob, Erin, Jake, Sally, Erik... - Emberflight_of_StormClan
My question is, good or bad bacteria?
That's why we're more picky about food than boys are! - BlightV 1 Comment
Let me correct that *without a spacesuit in space - XxDarkStorm_PhoenixMothxX
But I'm not wearing a spacesuit right now
Uh-oh. I'm not wearing a spacesuit! - Emberflight_of_StormClanV 3 Comments
Related ListsTop 10 Weirdest Facts Top Ten Weirdest Facts In "Weird But True 5" Top Ten Weirdest Rock N' Roll Facts Top Ten Weirdest Facts About Certain Cartoons Weirdest Facts About Pets
List StatsUpdated 26 Sep 2017
4 years, 220 days old
Top Remixes (4)
2. 1 out of 4 kids have masturbated in school.
3. If the police knew everything, almost half of the people would be in jail now.
2. Most people think they are good.
3. 93% of people don't find the "duck face" expression attractive.
2. 99% of people can't lick their elbows (90% of people who read this will try!)
3. A single sperm cell contains 37.5 MB of DNA information. that means an ejaculation yields about 15,875 GB of data-the equivalent of 62 Macbook pros
View All 4