Worst Albums of All Time
The Contenders: Page 5
Really? Sure, lot of it was about angst, but it was done so variationally. Loss, grief, disrespect, you name it. I admit however that a lot of the songs made by Slipknot sounds the same, less or more, but that does not necessarily mean it is bad. Depens on what you prefer and how much of it. This is also a good album for adrenaline kicks and to drum to as well.
Why is metal metal here?
Not bad - christangrant
1. The lyrics are just about rage. Sometimes they make no sense. Like in Disasterpiece "I wanna slit your throat and **** the wound".
2. The album is over an hour long. I'm fine with long albums, but I can't get over the fact that someone would want to listen to over an hour of some guy yelling over simple and boring chords and drumming.
3. Guitar playing is simple.
4. The yelling in these songs is beyond irritating. Corey Taylor just yells for a majority of the songs. When he sings, he sounds like someone that's trying to sing, but can't because he has NO TALENT.
5. Iowa (The last song) is 15 minutes. But it's not like Close to the Edge by Yes, 2112 by Rush, or Black No. 1 by Type O Negative. NO! Instead we get a slow and boring song with terrible song writing.
6. Originally the booklet was shiny. This was the ONLY GOOD thing about this album. How ever, the scumbags known as Slipknot removed this, and replaced it with a similar cover, but it looks like an acid ...more - Punkrockandmetal
That's true. He's a demon who must be cut into 100,000 pieces, burned and buried in the realms of hell
This album is terrible. Terrible lyrics, terrible production, it should be number 1, not number 10
This list is irrelevant. I mean look at this. This album which is a total mess is considered by people who voted on this site to be the "61st" worst album of all-time yet somehow Goblin from Tyler the Creator is on the 10th spot, which makes it worse than THIS?!?!? HOW IN THE HELL? ARE YOU PEOPLE ACTUALLY DEAF? And how is Black Star from David BOWIE 1ST PLACE WHEN THIS EXISTS?
This list is a joke and you shouldn't take it seriously. Everybody can vote anything and some people will vote ironically and not seriously. Ignore it.
I understand that Kid Cudi wanted to express himself differently, but there are better ways to do it than this. This album was entirely ear-shattering. - Mcgillacuddy
This album is so bad that I even purchased a copy to smash with my hammer and email the results to my friends. - Mumbizz01
Guys seriously guys just... guys. This album is just so...... absolutely... abysmal. In every way. Period. Kid Cudi sounds like a flying rainbow trout that is gasping for oxygen while trying to impersonate my drunk uncle commentating a wrestling match. The guitar riffs sound like a pedophile who attracts a young one with delicious candy only to tie them to a surfboard and send them off to sea whilst floating upside down..V 1 Comment
Why is this on here? - LoveMusicLoveLife
Even one glance at the cover is enough to tell you how 'what the heck was she smoking? ' this album is. - Entranced98
Why is this here?!?!?! This is her best album! Also, she's one of the best pop singers alive. Everyone thinks she sucks because she's different, but different doesn't mean bad. That's the message the main single on this album is trying to send! If you would give her a chance, you would see how talented she really is. You're all just afraid of a pop star who isn't slutty, or can actually sing/write music, or who actually has talent!
What why is this on here it's a good album spit it out, wait and bleed, surfacing, tattered and torn etc
All the slipknot albums are terrible because there all just noise and I hate songs that has screaming in it - Th3Zm0nst3r
WHO PUT THIS HERE?!?!?
Worst rock and roll record of all time, hands down.
They're better than the Beatles.
I like him, but this album was just bad!
I don't see how this album is bad, it's just like every other marilyn manson album. - Mumbizz01
It's got a lot of interesting ideas and stuff, but the execution is just awful. Most of the songs on here sound annoying and dull. The only good ones on the album (in my opinion) are Manson's covers of Sweet Dreams, I Put a Spell on You, and Rock n' Roll N*gger.
Bad cover album with the worst Public Enemy cover of all time.
Duran Duran, you guys are a New Wave group, not Hip-Hop wannabes. - Mumbizz01
Their cover of The Crystal
ship was pretty decent though.
Not a bad album, just not we expect from Megadeth. Even Mustaine said this album is a hit or miss, that's why he called it Risk
Not only it's bad, it's so boring that it made me fall asleep at the firth song. - Mumbizz01
Lyrical wise this is one of the worst albums of all time. (Jason is a good singer but is messed uo when he has to sing these lyrics) so its not the worst. - KidAV 1 Comment
Uh...this could be done better. 5/10 - AlphaQ
Related ListsBest Albums of All Time Top Ten Classic Rock Albums of All Time Best Rock Albums of All Time (Excluding Greatest Hits) Most Overrated Hip-hop Albums of All Time Best Punk Albums of All Time
5 years, 220 days old
Top Remixes (36)
2. Kidz Bop
3. Pink Friday - Nicki Minaj
2. F** Wat They Talkin Bout - Tyga
3. Fortune - Chris Brown
2. Playdough Cooked in Tea - ME&ME
3. Daddy's Boy: Into the Closet Part 1 - Daddy's Boy
View All 36