Top 10 Worst Licensed Video GamesMagnolia
The Contenders: Page 2
Yes, they made a game out of Dirty Dancing. Or, rather they "made" a "game" "out of" "Dirty Dancing", as the game itself has basically nothing to do with the movie, or the concept of the movie, or even dancing.
It�s essentially a collection of minigames set to music that is almost, but not quite, the music from the original movie, since that would be far, far too expensive for this shameless cash-in released decades after the movie. But you can play Bejeweled, with a Dirty Dancing theme! Thanks! - Magnolia
This game officially ruined the show's image. - xandermartin98V 1 Comment
Thanks to a bunch of Laughing Joking Numbnuts who never stop ruining everything to do with video games, the worst NES games ever reviewed by the Angry Video Game Nerd are as follows:
5. Beetlejuice (and you thought the MOVIE version was strange and silly)
4. Little Red Hood (talk about bungled book licenses)
3. Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde (the Angry Video Game Nerd's least favourite 19th-century licensed property)
2. Action 52 (at least each of the other games on this list is ONE crazy dysfunctional video game, not 52)
1. Bill & Ted (gameplay is even more absurd than Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde AND you give Elvis a gravestone instead of a guitar. No wonder AVGN closed out his review of this game with a lengthy rant whose first line is "Was there any quality control here! ")
Hate you all who put this on the list, this isn't even a licensed game, you idiotic scum.
Nintendo owns the Pokemon series. It's not a licensed game.V 2 Comments
The flower in the lower right hand corner looks suspiciously like unholy rainbow stamp of death brought to you by Laughing Joking Numbnuts... sounds appropriate! A video game based on the Teletubbies? Can anybody say Rainbow Of Doom!
To quote PeanutButterGamer: "Anyone who is young enough to enjoy this game, I can assure you, is too young to properly operate a PlayStation controller." A solid reason why the PS1 was for older kids or teen audiences.
What This game was awesome, I love Pikachu and who doesn't...
Don't have it but I watched on YouTube best game everV 1 Comment
So true, I am sick of everyone's nostalgia of the game and the show it's based on.
Oh boy this game was terrible. Why did they make it 3D if you can only go left and right. They put no effort into it and it's so boring. I was 7 when I played this game and I knew it was bad... and I liked pretty much any game with someone from Disney Channel in it.
A Wizard Of Oz game on SNES that's barely playable thanks to insane jump physics? Apparently it isn't absurd enough that both movie (ca. 1939) and book (ca. 1900) versions of The Wizard Of Oz have been stuck in copyright limbo for such a long time...
Hannah Montana: Raised by Billy Ray Cyrus, OWNED BY JEM!
Related ListsBest Licensed Video Games Top 10 Licensed Video Games Better Than the Movies They Were Based On Top Ten Nickelodeon Licensed Video Games Top Ten Cartoon Network Licensed Video Games Best Video Games of All Time
List StatsUpdated 28 Feb 2017
5 years, 156 days old
Top Remixes (4)
2. Iron Man 2
3. Superman 64
2. Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi
3. E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
2. E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
3. Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi
View All 4