Worst Lyrics of the 21st CenturySwellow Title says it all; The worst song and rap lyrics of the 21st century. In no particular order at first, but your vote and contributions can change that.
The Contenders: Page 3
You don't need a book to "educate" us. Get a pencil. - naFrovivuS
What does book have to do by educating someone? - Catacorn
This wasn't from the the 21st century. - RalphBob
This is in the '90's so nah. - AlphaQ
We can make out? Inappropriate behavior, Emily Osment. - DynastiNoble
My childhood. Ruined... - RiverClanRocks
I'm at a loss... - WonkeyDude98
There's very few things I can think of less edgy than Ariana Grande swearing. - WonkeyDude98
Inappropriate! - DynastiNoble
Whoever added this is on drugs
She is describing Danganronpa here, not knowing she is. - SelfDestruct
If this woman is in an abusive relationship, why not let her have an arm to cry on? This contradicts the part where Shawn claimed that the woman deserves a gentleman. - NiktheWiz
Shawn Mendes is a naked mole rat for being terrible at writing lyric. - AlphaQ
Oh yeah. Pure class.
I mean, she's not exactly wrong. But still, this lyric is terrible. - WonkeyDude98
Panda is a great song. Just that, this lyric is confusing. This and Desiigner are Future and his songs done right. 4.5/5 - AlphaQ
Coming from someone who likes Panda by Desiigner, I will admit this lyric was stupid. Why?
1. He name-dropped a Rolls-Royce (Phantom) when taking about a BMW X6 (Rolls Royce Phantom and BMW X6 have nothing in common, at least that's what I know.).
2. A pure-white BMW X6 will never look like a panda.
Sorry Desiigner. Still, you made a good song though. - SelfDestruct
He meant that the cars look like a panda together. Either way, the lyrics still don't make sense. But the song is still good lol - BlueTopazIceVanilla
Who can forget THIS hilariously awful line?
Right when I thought this song could not get any worse, this lyric popped up. - NiktheWiz
This kinda makes sense. I mean, what if she was wearing perfume? - BlueTopazIceVanilla
Why did they ever write this song? Anyways bad lyrics. - Lucretia
You can't ask your son to marry a girl at 11, dip $hit. Also who'd want to fall for this talentless hack? - AlphaQ
Woke - BlueTopazIceVanilla
Related ListsBest Lyrics of the 21st Century Songs of the 21st Century with the Best Lyrics Top Ten Most Violent Song Lyrics of the 21st Century Best Female Singers of the 21st Century Best Pop Singers of the 21st Century
1 year, 327 days old
Top Remixes (8)
2. "Put molly all in her champagne, she didn't even know it" - Rick Ross, U.O.E.N.O.
3. "I ain't got no type, bad bitches is the only thing that I like" Rae Sremmurd, No Type
2. "Beat that ***** up like Emmett Till" - Lil Wayne, Karate Chop
3. "Put molly all in her champagne, she didn't even know it" - Rick Ross, U.O.E.N.O.
2. "Yo, shoutout to all you kids buying bottle service with your rent money! Respect!" - Katy Perry, This Is How We Do
3. "Shush, girl! Shut your lips! Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips!" - 3OH!3, Don't Trust Me
View All 8