Worst Lyrics of the 21st CenturySwellow Title says it all; The worst song and rap lyrics of the 21st century. In no particular order at first, but your vote and contributions can change that.
The Contenders: Page 5
Bad english. Sounds like a 3rd grade drop out. - BlueTopazIceVanilla
They just gave up on this one. - naFrovivuS
Actually, this lyric isn't bad. It's sad. In this song, Mike Posner tells the world how awful it is to be a one hit wonder. He's making fun of himself in this line.
It rhymed, but then it went "I spend it on girls and shoes" the lyrics were ruined. - BlueTopazIceVanilla
I know the real meaning of this song, but this lyric is awful. - Catacorn
You guys do know the context right? - ProPanda
Yes, VERY! - BlueTopazIceVanilla
The spelling portion is easily the worst portion of the song. At least Gwen and Fergie picked out longer words to spell at a quicker pace. - NiktheWiz
Interesting math there, drop outs - Lucretia
Way to ruin a song that had the potential to offer a positive message. - NiktheWiz
Britney, "begging to if you" is not a sentence. That portion alone explains why there is no double entendre to this. Also, she rhymes me with itself three times in a row. - NiktheWiz
Related ListsBest Lyrics of the 21st Century Songs of the 21st Century with the Best Lyrics Top Ten Most Violent Song Lyrics of the 21st Century Best Female Singers of the 21st Century Best Pop Singers of the 21st Century
1 year, 320 days old
Top Remixes (8)
2. "Put molly all in her champagne, she didn't even know it" - Rick Ross, U.O.E.N.O.
3. "I ain't got no type, bad bitches is the only thing that I like" Rae Sremmurd, No Type
2. "Beat that ***** up like Emmett Till" - Lil Wayne, Karate Chop
3. "Put molly all in her champagne, she didn't even know it" - Rick Ross, U.O.E.N.O.
2. "Yo, shoutout to all you kids buying bottle service with your rent money! Respect!" - Katy Perry, This Is How We Do
3. "Shush, girl! Shut your lips! Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips!" - 3OH!3, Don't Trust Me
View All 8