Top 10 Worst Music Album Covers with Nude People on ThemMetal_Treasure Some covers with nude people look good because they have some aesthetic quality. But there are covers with naked people that look really bad.
The Top Ten
This is the original cover that was replaced with one that is weird but a little bit better... - Metal_Treasure
The album is really good though - venomouskillingmachine
The fact this album exists is enough.
I think I need to make a list about the biggest pigs involved in this album:
1. The guy who came up with the idea of this cover
2. The guy who thought this album title was a good idea
3. The guy sho shot the cover
4. The guy who actually approved this cover
5. The label who actually released the album with this cover
6. The band who didn't immediately say stop
7. The guy that actually allowed the shooting to take place at their farm
8. The guy who was actually willing to pose for the photo
9. The guy who let him take off his clothes although he was right there on set and could have prevented this shot from happening
10. The guy who edited the cover and put the album title on the picture
The pig on the right of the cover
(Doesn't belong, isn't that much of a pig) - Martin_Canine
Wow, that is disgusting. Whose idea was it to have a naked middle-aged obese man as the cover?! - lannypetersong
I was never sure... if this cover was truly beautiful... or a ridulous fail. I think it's his face. It looks too butch, and he is too "straight". If e.g. Conchita Wurst, Bill Kaulitz or Boy George shot this, this would have looked stunning. - Martin_Canine
There's no image to see this cover but it's really awful - three bare naked males on a picture with "interesting" details... - Metal_Treasure
I don't know this album, cover or group...
...but the band name translates to "The Run Over School Kids".
I expect tastelessness and insensitivity. - Martin_Canine
A 1975 album cover - Metal_Treasure
I don't see what's wrong with this picture. They are just two naked people - great artists, though, both of them in their respective style - standing there in black and white.
I just would have been pissed if I bought that album. It's an art album, which doesn't contain music. - Martin_Canine
Disrespectful to The Beatles and unoriginal. Screw this band! - lannypetersong
The cover was actually meant to be a cover for Bruce Dickinson's album Balls for Picasso which explains the giant ball of trash but it wasn't used it instead ended up as the cover for this Anthrax album which is the only album from Anthrax without their signature logo on it and the cover sums up what the album is: Trash - christangrant
TTT won't show the original cover.
This might be the biggest international misconception of an album artwork ever.
You need to know three things mainly about time and culture:
1. In the 70s, nudity was one of the most frequently used aesthetics in all arts.
2. Child nudity is a common sight over here. If you have many kids playing in the summer, some may will be nude.
3. It was not until the 90s, that child nudity was associated with pedophilia. And still, people differ between natural nudity and sexual nudity.
Now, of course, this image was very sexualized. But it was supposed to be artistic. It referenced to a song on the album whose lyrics are about the loss of innocence, which is supposed to be symbolically seen in the picture. It was provoking, yes, but at that time, Central European audiences understood the intention. Of course, when the album shipped over the ocean, reactions were different. You can trust the group on these issues, they're artists, not shockers. Nowadays, the album is sold in ...more - Martin_Canine
Related ListsTop Ten Things People Shouldn't Do In the Nude Top 10 Music Album Covers with a Lightning (Bolt) on Them Top 10 Music Album Covers with Shadows or Reflexions on Them Top 10 Music Album Covers with Aquatic Animals on Them Top 10 Music Album Covers with Fruits on Them
63 days old
2. Beastiality - The Handsome Beasts
3. 15 Jahre Schrag - Die Angefahrenen Schulkinder
2. Hefty Fine - Bloodhound Gang
3. The Crablouse - Lords of Acid