Top 10 Worst Song Lyrics of 2017Spark_Of_Life
The Contenders: Page 2
Seriously, what the hell have we come to?. I like a good poop joke in a song but this is just off as a lyric. - crowdiegal
Okay, so this is a fart joke, right? - StevenUniverseIsAwesome
So die, she doesn't have to be a dude.
So Jacob I guess is telling this girl to give him a head
Generally, the hate for this song goes way too far right now in Germany, if it wasn't the music debut of a succesful YouTuber, people would simply dislike it, not hate it. But still, it's not a good song (2 out of 5 stars on my scale) and this lyric in particular is just stupid. You would know if you lost your job. I mean, Bibi instantly became a famous YouTuber while still studying, and probably doesn't know much about jobs, then again, I'm studying too and didn't work and know that. Also Bibi didn't write the song, it was a non-famous personal friend of her. Also this stupid "and that's not good at all". I know it's only there to have a rhyme, but still, that sounds as if the writer thought her fans were too stupid to know that losing your job is a bad thing. - Martin_Canine
Imagine a criminal telling that to the police after committing a crime. - NiktheWiz
This is actually a great lyric from an otherwise watered down and drab song - Ub8
Nice methaphors, freak.
What a tryhard. - PandaDude98
This should be higher! To think that seven year olds are singing this!
At least with "England is my city", that song almost made sense, if he had been from the Arkansas city instead of the European country. This made no sense from the very beginning. Mask Off is a song made by Future and I don't recall Quavo being involved in any part of the song. - SelfDestruct
Mask Off is by Future. Jake Paul shouldn't even be famous. - AlphaQ
Just stop! Who can not tell what this really means?
Sorry Jake Paul a lot of people don't know your disney show so a lot of people can't see your disney flow - RoseCandyMusic
I feel like I could just put any lyric off their dumb-as-mud album here, but this one stands out. Think about it this way: what has AJR ever donated to without huge buzz?
Thought not, you privileged manchildren scum. - PandaDude98
Katy Perry Cliché Generating Machine 2008.
Contains over 200 NEW clichés found in Katy Perry's work!
Buy now at 10.00 while stocks last! (not available anywhere) - Swellow
This band... is famous for atrocius lyrics
No need to curse very 3 seconds Nicki. - AlphaQ
Related ListsTop 10 Linkin Park Songs Without the Song Title In the Lyrics Top 10 Questions from Song Lyrics Top Ten Most Haunting Song Lyrics Top Ten Random Song Lyrics to Yell In Public Top 10 Best Song Lyrics
276 days old
Top Remixes (8)
2. "Know you n****s thought I was gone, know you n****s thought I wasn't comin' home, But guess what, b***h I'm home" - Kodak Black, First Day Out
3. "Lil Kodak they don't wanna see you winnin', they just wanna see you in the penitentiary." - Kodak Black, Tunnel Vision
2. "Body like a back road, drivin' with my eyes closed, I know every curve like the back of my hand." - Sam Hunt, Body Like a Back Road
3. "Guys my age don't know how to touch me, don't know how to love me good." - Hey Violet, Guys My Age
2. "I want you forever, even when we're not together, scars on my body so I can take you wherever." - Machine Gun Kelly and Camila Cabello, Bad Things
3. "I'm F***ed Up; I'm Faded; I'm So Complicated." - The Chainsmokers, Bloodstream
View All 8