Top 10 Worst Things About Modern Pop MusicLet's face it after the 90's Pop music kinda died... and here is my list for the top 10 reasons why Modern Pop just flat out sucks!
The Top Ten
Anybody who is in the public eye and has the tiniest bit of popularity can now release music, it does not matter in the least if they can sing or even carry a tune, the artificial computer-generated sounds that replicate their voices.
At least Vocaloids admit to not being real and are just CG music, but most of today's "stars" are really not a bit different.
I don't think I need to explain this one.
Justin Bieber, Charlie Puth, Nicki Minaj etc.
To be a modern pop star, here’s what you have to do:
1. Be any regular, talentless person who can’t sing, play an instrument, etc.
2. Scream into a microphone about a breakup or whatever.
3. Use so much auto tune that you don’t even sound like a real person anymore. Add a fake drum beat in the background.
4. Become a superstar for being talentless, bratty, and just NOTHING. Have people get very offended if someone doesn’t have a life dream of meeting you or criticizes you in any way.
5. Hate anything that isn’t modern pop music and badmouth rock music, saying it’s “evil.”
6. Be a self loving brat and cry because your boyfriend didn’t buy you a designer pair of pink shoes for your 1/10th birthday. Then make up song about it and earn $1,000,000 for nothing. - modern_music_is_stupid
Years and years of shaking my ass during childhood to these songs, I booty is now sore as hell. I do not want to hear these songs any more. - Mcgillacuddy
Do I need to explain this garbage?!
Via Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga etc.
Yeah so true,people call taylor swift's songs original when she doesn't play any instrument. - zxm
That is why I transferred to electronic soul music or other music genres. - waraypiso
Related ListsTop 10 Songs that Describe Modern Pop Music Why Dubstep is Better Than Modern Pop Music Why Soulection is Better Than Most Modern Pop Music Top Ten Albums That Changed Modern Day Pop Punk Music Top Ten Reasons Why Modern Kids Only Like Pop Music
2 years, 204 days old
2. Lack of original ideas
3. Not real music