Terms | Privacy | Copyright | FAQ
©2005-2019 TheTopTens® All rights reserved.
Full-fledged List Analysis: Worst Things that Could Happen In LifeNuMetalManiak Third day in a row? Yep, going through list analysis like lightning and March feels like the longest month ever too.
1. Being Buried Alive: Well if you can't get out, yeah, then you'll be forced to rot in your own starvation and feces.
2. Going to Hell: What if hell doesn't exist.
3. Losing a Parent: The issue with losing a parent is more financial than emotional. Believe me, it's something you can't afford.
4. Lose a Child: To raise a child right is how to avoid this one. You don't want to lose a good meaning of life with losing a child.
5. Dying: Well this could easily be number one.
6. Listen to Justin Bieber: This is far from the worst, especially in 2019.
7. Going to Jail for Life: Without parole. With parole there is a slim possibility of release. Unlike for 105 years or some big number.
8. Getting Raped: You HAVE to give permission if you want sex. Otherwise it counts as rape.
9. Seeing the Love of Your Life With Another: The best thing you can do is move on then.
10. Nobody Likes You: I'm pretty sure, on this very site, you can find someone who likes you.
11. Dying Alone: My worst fear at the moment. Gonna find a girl to be with this summer hopefully.
12. Be a Virgin Forever: Pretty much the same thing as above.
13. Getting Cancer: The worst part is that cancer can be hereditary, so you might get it upon being born.
14. Your Pet Dies: I swear I'm moving out once this happens.
15. Painful Death: Like #5, except more edgy.
16. Going Blind: And not being able to play video games or view TopTen lists. This should be Top 10.
17. Sleeping With Justin Bieber: You, uh, you know he has someone to sleep with already, don't you?
18. Being Forever Alone: Either you are okay with it or you're not, but in either case, your mind could change.
19. Get Bullied: This is why I stay away from people when I was in high school.
20. A Very Important Person In Your Life Dies In Front of You: The key terms are at the end. Dying in front of someone, ouch.
21. You Get Robbed: Anything could happen here.
22. Being Burned Alive: One of the worst ways to die.
23. Trapped Under Ice: In such a cold climate your worst fear could actually just be freezing to death.
24. Accidentally Killing Your Significant Other: And how this could come up would be something you won't wanna admit.
25. You Become Homeless: Get this to number one immediately. There's no shortage of homeless people who are unable to afford anything and yet they are denied a good living by those who have good livings.
26. Being Executed: The same as dying but by others' hands.
27. Get Amnesia: What is this post about again?
28. Accidentally Killing Someone: Just know this when you are about ready to drive. It can haunt you.
29. Being Forced to Eat Your Child: In seriously drastic scenarios, this would be bad. But then again, you don't want to be eaten.
30. Be Rich and Lose the Money In a Day: How come some lottery winners do this?
31. A Call Off Wedding at the 11th Hour: Geez, talk about harsh luck.
32. Every Girl Rejects You: They want fun and excitement most of the time. Which is bad.
33. Suicide: Well, that's on you.
34. Stuck On an Island With Adolf Hitler: You mean his corpse or ashes? Uh, okay, nothing happens.
35. Rock N Roll Dies: It honestly should die. We have hard rock and metal now, not this dad rock music please.
36. Losing a Sibling at a Young Age.: Yes this is rather specific. It's also a horrible thing to experience.
37. You Go Blind: Already on here.
38. Being Born Into A Family With Abusive Parents: Just AWFUL. You want to find a family member who isn't abusive.
39. You Get Divorced: Could happen on any particular means.
40. You Get Evicted: Ties into being homeless.
41. Getting Divorce: Really? Not even two items down and a duplicate already.
42. Lose a Limb: Most of the time, you'd die.
43. Your Favourite TV Show Gets Canceled: Boo hoo. Watch it on Hulu or Netflix to pass your time.
44. Getting Kicked In the Balls: Actually losing your balls would be worse.
45. Not Being Able to See Your Friends at School Anymore: Just go on Facebook or something.
46. Going Skydiving and Your Parachute Malfunctions: And that's a quick and dirty death.
47. Getting Shot: Yeah, a high-speed bullet can pierce and completely ruin your life.
48. Being Allergic to Everything: I'm allergic to enough already.
49. An Assassin Breaks Into Your House: Almost the same as getting robbed, although an assassin may not be after your stuff.
50. Eating Something You Hate: More like being forced to eat something you hate. I have picky habits so this is me.
51. Being Made Fun Of: Too often this happens.
52. The Top Tens Closes Down: That would mean I can't do this anymore.
53. Having to Watch Dora the Explorer With Your Kids: If you're a parent, you have to suck up and watch kid stuff. Sorry.
54. Being Without Any Satisfaction Though We Have Everything In Our Life: More like people taking satisfaction away.
55. Being Paralyzed: Again, life-threatening and prevents pure fun.
56. Getting Ebola: Or getting any disease. The worse, the worse.
57. Getting Caught Watching Porn: This is why I don't watch it.
58. You Go Deaf: Well you can play video games still. But can you hear your own farts?
59. Gaining 4790 Pounds in a Day: That honestly shouldn't be possible. Plus you'll die.
60. Being Kidnapped: Held hostage, same thing.
61. Be a Victim of Genocide: It's a possibility, too. Not a good one either. Stay as far away from the hellholes when you can.
62. Being Forced to Do What You Don't Like: THAT'S BASICALLY WORK IN A NUTSHELL.
63. Your Phone Drops In Toilet: How about don't use your phone while pooping.
64. Being Forced to Eat Yourself: Can that be possible?
65. Being an Experiment for Torture Devices: You'd die within the first one, I think.
66. Going to School: It's better than almost everything on this list.
67. Dying In a Stupid Way: Yeah, just like 1000 ways to die.
68. Being Homeless: On here already, and already outlined.
69. You Are Forever Single: Oh the irony that this is on #69. Although it is a duplicate.
70. Be Killed by Your Bestie: How can that person be a bestie then.
71. Watching Justin Bieber Videos: No one is forcing you in this item.
72. You Can't Go to College: Because you fail or you have low income. Then all the job seekers ignore you for samey fools.
73. Being a High School Loser: Some of these comments are weird.
74. Nazi Rise Again: Will very likely NOT happen since the American party is really small.
75. Eminem's Career Ends: As if I care.
76. Being Hated: Happens to everyone over all sorts of stuff.
77. Loosing Your Long Flowing Hair: Only for those who love it.
78. WWIII: Hmm...good answer.
79. Be Paralyzed and Not Able to Communicate: Already on here but more specific.
80. Lose the Person You Love Most: Wouldn't that be yourself, technically?
81. Experiencing Depression: Well this happens to everyone.
82. A Moose Crashes Through Your Roof and Starts Singing JB Music and Spews Out Lightsabers.: Please get real.
83. Being On Big Brother: WHY DO YOU ALL CARE ABOUT THIS SHOW.
84. An Ice Cream Cart Destroys Civilization: Because the town has never heard of ice cream before?
85. Having Your Heart Broken: Literally or figuratively?
86. Stepping On A Lego: I'm pretty sure you can step on something FAR worse.
87. Somebody Stealing from You: Technically this is the same as Getting Robbed.
88. Having Your Eyes Gouged Out: Just, no. Also this is similar to Going Blind.
89. You Find Out That Your Family Will Never Be Coming Back: And how will your expenses be paid?
90. You Wake Up Naked in the Middle of the Road.: Possibly from a drunk hangover and bad roommates.
91. You Go to Prison: You'll never have an idea of who you might meet.
92. A Toaster Attacks You.: Won't happen.
93. Living With Your Parents Forever: Yeah at least you have a place to live, and a shelter.
94. Get Brainwashed: How do you know you're brainwashed?
95. Living Without Freedom for the Rest of Your Life.: Basically several countries today.
96. Going to Jail for Life for Something You Didn't Do: Those guys that Jussie Smollett faked, man I feel bad for them.
97. Watching Your Children Being Stabbed to Death: More like watching anyone close to you get killed in any way.
98. Bullying: A problem that is hard to solve.
99. Metallica Retiring: Face facts. Everybody has to hang it up at some point in their life.
100. Seeing the Love of Your Life Die: A lot of these are gonna be about seeing people dying, I just know it.
101. Being Forced to Eat Poop: Probably by Frank Zappa's ghost, oh no, now I'm turning into you guys.
102. An Alien Poops on You Then Eats You: Oh come on.
103. A Random Guy Breaks Into Your House and Takes Your Couch No Questions Asked: But you can sit anywhere else.
104. Getting an Abortion: OOF, bad for you girls.
105. Homework: People who work have homework. Deal with it.
106. The the World End With Only You and 10000 Zombies Left: This item can't even use words properly.
107. Watching Big Brother: OH MY GOSH WHY DO PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IT AH MY FEELINGS!
108. Being Forced to Watch Big Brother: With all your hatred for it, I'd force you guys to watch it.
109. Star Wars Cancelled Forever: Good news, a sequel is being worked on yet again. Now don't whine about it.
110. Never Really Living Life: Well, that's hard to figure out.
111. Your School Burns Down and Kills All of Your Friends: It would kill a lot more.
112. Uy Scuti Crashes on Your House.: What is Uy Scuti?
113. Having Your Appendix Taken Out: Having to live through a transplant would be difficult.
114. Having to Wear a Bra: I'm comfortable with one.
115. Using Photoshop Someone Shrinks Your Genitals and Posts It On 4chan Only for It to Go Viral: For what reason.
116. Nobody In Your Family Loves You: NOW THAT'S BAD.
117. Being Suicidal: That's on you.
118. Being Frightened: Be brave.
119. Getting Punished: Especially if the problem wasn't caused by you.
120. Sleeping With Rihanna/rebecca Black: You guys don't sleep, do you?
121. Getting Caught Masturbating: LOCK YOUR ROOM.
122. Falling into a Meat Grinder: A terrible way to go.
123. Everyone You Love Is Dead: Ouch.
124. Taylor Swift Tickets Concert Are Very Expensive: Just watch it on Youtube.
125. Slip and Fall In Cow Poop: On a farm, please watch your feet every single step.
126. Going Insane: HELP ME
127. Having a Kidney Stone: Unbelievably painful and a lot of you don't even know just how bad it is.
128. You Sit On a Poo: "a poo"
129. Your Best Friend Dumps You: Well they're a best friend.
130. The Illuminati Takes Over the World: I have no idea what they are capable of.
131. The American Empire Forms In Place of the United States: Trump is president and we dono't have any empire right now.
132. Justin Bieber Was Your Dad This Whole Time: Too young.
133. Finding Yourself On This Website: On a school list? You know those are gone now, right?
134. Having Your House Catch On Fire: I fear this every time I have to cook.
135. You're Having a Baby and the Person That's Delivering It Eats It In Front of You: That kid didn't deserve that.
136. Disease: What kind.
137. Losing It: Meaning going insane I think.
138. Waking Up Next To Khloé Kardashian: Honestly you're not getting intimate with her. Stop it.
139. Your Home Country Adopts the Euro as Its Currency: Is it that bad?
140. You Never Hit Puberty: Um, ok.
141. Lose Your Pet: Already on here, moving on.
142. Dora Rocks Becoming the Most Subscribed Youtuber: That would be T-Series.
143. Parents Get Divorced: And you have to have one of them for support but they start being abusive.
144. Being a Redneck: You know there are a lot of rednecks who are alright people.
145. Tinnitus: Just a minor nuisance.
146. Watching Sanjay and Craig: You don't have to.
147. Being Cheated On: If they want it long term, let them have it.
148. Your Girlfriend Was a Man All Along: This may not be bad. You won't have kids though.
149. Being Tortured: You guys are torturing me with these items.
150. Farting uncontrollably for the rest of your life: Happened to me yesterday.
151. Taylor Swift Sings With Justin Bieber: These singers have schedules you know.
152. Get mutated from nuclear fallout: The comment here has nothing to do with the item.
153. Getting Tied to a Railroad: And in every scenario, there's ALWAYS a train coming.
154. Getting Bitten by an Alligator: CHOMP
155. Not Seeing Criss Angel: Who's Criss Angel?
156. Your Favorite Celebrity Unliking You: I honestly wouldn't be surprised. Celebrities hate rabid fans.
157. Get Raped by an Animal: Okay this is beastiality in the opposite direction.
158. Having a Criminal As a Parent: On the plus side, the criminal parent is probably trying to make a living in SOME way.
159. Getting Addicted to Smoking: Apparently getting off an addiction is hard.
160. Adolf Hitler Becomes Your Parent: Good news, Hitler doesn't have future children. So stop imagining.
161. One Direction Breaking Up: Seriously grow up. Also didn't this happen?
162. Being Turned Into a Toilet, But Still Be Alive and Conscious.: Oh wow.
163. Getting Stuck In an Elephant's Behind: I saw a video of this actually happening. It was terrifying.
164. Getting Banned from Gta Forever: Maybe that's your fault.
165. Failing A Test: Something to fear due to having either a REALLY bad test or bad studying habits.
166. No One Cares About You: Please don't get too depressed.
167. Getting Caught Watching Barney and Having It Posted On YouTube: Why would someone watch you watch something.
168. Having an Addiction: Heh, we all have something we're addicted to.
169. Getting cuckolded by the love of your life.: Okay, I'm glad someone described this in detail.
170. Falling in love with a psychopath: Get out immediately.
171. Being Replaced: With what? This can range from not really that bad to life-threatening.
172. Seeing Justin Bieber: Oh come on, media isn't all over him. And besides, seeing him isn't gonna kill you.
173. Your Hands are Stuck in a Bronze Saucepan for 5 Months.: In the saucepan? What did you put in it?
174. Being a Liberal: Well, being a liberal and dealing with SJW types that ruin your platform definitely counts.
175. Getting Stabbed In the Stomach.: In the stomach directly can kill you.
176. Your House Burns Down: Already on here.
177. Realizing Your Mother Is a Narcissist and Never Loved You: What kind of mother is that?
178. Getting Kicked In the Face: If it leaves a major mark that ruins your face, yeah.
179. Going to Jail Until You Turn 80: Can actually be more nightmarish than imagined.
180. Your Neighbor Passes Away: Did happen once to me, didn't know them well enough though.
181. Getting Attacked by Pigeons: Crows are worse.
182. Dr. Dre Retires: Why do you care if someone retires.
183. Tripping Over When You Are Drinking Anything: And getting drink, or worse, glass, in your face.
184. You Are Disowned by the Entire World and Sent to Live On Venus: Just stop having livid imaginations.
185. Someone Chopping Off Your Head While Sleeping: Basically another way to die.
186. Drinking Orange Juice After You Just Brushed Your Teeth: I heard the urban legend.
187. Positronwildhawk Dies: Huh.
188. Being Forced to Watch the Problem Solverz: Don't know anything about this show.
189. Someone Eats All Your Ramen: It costs like 52 cents where I live.
190. The Purge Actually Happens: What exactly are you referencing when you say The Purge.
191. Getting Beat Up by a Little Kid: Don't underestimate little ones.
192. All Music Dies: Legitimately not possible.
193. Listen to All Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black Songs: How can any of this even be possible.
194. Killing a Person You've Loved by Accident: Wow, that would really hurt.
195. Stabbed to Death by Toothpicks: Getting picked on to death in a completely different interpretation.
196. Being Castrated: Um, okay.
197. Drowning In Poop: Just utterly disgusting.
198. Rape: Already here, yep.
199. Anticipating Your Death: Could this ACTUALLY BE WORSE?
200. Losing Your Mother: Or your inheritance.
201. End of Linkin Park's Career: Given what happened to Chester, the future certainly is uncertain.
202. Getting Tired of Listening to AC/DC: That's basically on you though it's possible someone else is annoying you with it.
203. Living In the Cold for Life: You should get used to it unless the weather drastically changes.
204. Being Pushed Off the Grand Canyon by a Cow: Uhhhhh, not going there.
205. Being Forced to Listen to Nicki Minaj: I wonder what shocking and vile cretin would force people to listen to music.
206. Lose Your Home and Car: And maybe your legs too. This ain't good.
207. Being Forced to Go to Church: All of us had this happen. I'm pretty sure.
208. Get a School Project: Unfortunately I always got this.
209. Develop a Sixth Sense to See Dead People: Unsure what this is about.
210. Being Forced to Listen to One Direction: There are much worse things on this list.
211. Eating Someone: How would they react?
212. Fall Down a Cliff: Can be bad on any particular cliff. The higher the cliff, the harder the fall.
213. AC/DC's Career Ends: Well it's not gonna end soon, thankfully.
214. Being Gay: Being gay in a community that persecutes gays is bad.
215. Having a Break Up: Can be heartbreaking.
216. Cheating and Getting Caught: Nothing life-changing would happen. But you miss full credit.
217. When You Have Everything and Feel Like Nothing to Wear: Oh me all the time.
218. Getting Leprosy: That's terrifying.
219. Haunted by Ghost: That would be lame haunted by an amazing Swedish rock band.
220. Growing Up With People Who Are Not Your Parents: If they are abusive that is.
221. Smosh Leaves Youtube: They've already gone. Sorry guys.
222. Daft Punk Retires: Get Lucky.
223. Not Having Lady Gaga: Stupid things indeed. Some have run out of ideas again.
224. Getting In a Concentration Camp: Basically a prison.
225. Saving Up for Ages for Something You Really Want Only to Realize That It's Already Been Bought: You mean out of stock.
226. Not Getting the Job of Your Dreams: AND WHO IS PREVENTING YOU? This isn't your fault most of the time too.
227. Being Stuck In Time Paradox Where You Die Every Time: Basically the plot of Groundhog Day.
228. The Nuke Alarm: Surprised they have one of these.
229. Spending the Rest of Your Life Inside a Fat Guy's Stomach: Uhh, you'd be dead real soon.
230. Dolphins Take Over the World and Become the Dominant Race: I also thought of South Park.
231. A Wizard Turns You Into Justin Bieber and the Only Cure Is to Have Sex With Harry Styles In Public: Stop the fanfiction.
232. Finding Out Someone You Hate Is Dating Your Crush: I gotta move on.
233. Metallica Breaks Up: Already on here.
234. Becoming an Atheist: There's nothing wrong with this.
235. Everyone On Earth Hates You: Please stop moping.
236. Getting Crohn's Disease: I'm, not gonna look this up.
237. Your House Is Bombed: Your house is x, your house is y.
238. Foreclosure/eviction: I practically fear this every time. To think that living in any house is practically a luxury nowadays.
239. Every Other Sane Person In the World Dies: By analyzing this list, I can tell you my sanity is slipping.
240. Having to Go to School Forever: Would be better than having to work at a terrible job forever.
241. Discovering That Everything You Have Ever Known Has Been a Lie: So I'm technically a piece of steak by this logic.
242. Stuck On an Island With Joseph Stalin: He's also dead.
243. Commies Take Over the American Government: Okay THIS SHOULDN'T HAPPEN.
244. Soviets Rise Once Again and Take Over the World: Please don't let this happen.
245. Your Friends Get Flirty With You!: Well try to socialize with them.
246. Same Sex Marriage Becoming Legal Everywhere: Shut up.
247. Having Your Balls Smashed: See, this is worse than simply getting kicked there.
248. Kirk Hammet Dies Then Metallica Can't Find Another Guitarist So They Have to Quit Music Forever: Stop foreshadowing.
249. Going to Miley Cyrus's Birthday Party: You are not forced to.
250. Having Your Home Country Become a Theocracy or Get Taken Over by Militant Anti Theists: May actually be bad.
251. Death of Bruce Dickinson: You guys, you can't delay the inevitable, so stop foreshadowing.
252. Metal Dies: Stop making me have thoughts.
253. Being On Total Blackout: For how many days would definitely be problematic.
254. Funnyuser Dies: It's just a user. My god.
255. Listening to Your Least Favorite Song by Nicki Minaj for 3 Hours: Why do I feel like you guys do this secretly?
256. Being Forced to Marry Justin Bieber: Some of you, I swear, you dream of actually doing this.
257. Being Corrupted by the One Ring of Sauron: It's fiction.
258. Being Forced to Eat a Human: It probably has diseases.
259. Having Your Penis Cut Off and Thrown Into a Field from a Moving Van, by Your Wife: Wow, just...wow.
260. The Mongol Empire Rises Again: An empire from centuries ago? Get real, kids.
261. Zombie Apocalypse: Surprised to see this really low.
262. Having a Parent Try to Kill You: Okay you need to leave the house immediately.
263. Being Eaten Alive by Spiders: Legitimate fear for once.
264. Seeing Big Brother Live: Do you guys have other things to do?
265. Swallowed Alive: Is this a TopTens list or an episode of 1000 Ways to Die?
266. Watching Someone You Love Die In Front of You from a Gunshot Wound.: Deadpool 2's plot is done because of this.
267. Forced to Eat Your Girlfriend: Just eat a wall.
268. Being Locked In a Cellar With Justin Bieber Forever: Some of you guys really need asylum.
269. You Find Your Parents On a Porn Site: Oh wow.
270. A Witch Turns You Into a Burger and You Are Being Eaten by a Your Wife: Some people smoke the finest greens.
271. Having to Watch Total Drama: "like heck" Okay.
272. Every Channel On Earth Airs Dora the Explorer Forever: Not possible.
273. South Park Goes Downhill: It's amazing how Trey and Matt still manage to stay fresh.
274. Screaming In a Library and Get Sent to a Insane Asylum for the Rest of Your Life: THAT'S YOUR FAULT.
275. You Turn Into a Belieber: Maybe you should, considering how you can't stop talking about it.
276. Being Treated Like Cinderella: By the stepsisters I assume.
277. Being Born: BOOHOO.
278. Watching Pewdiepie: You can just not watch him.
279. Kim Jong-Un Becomes the Supreme Leader of North Korea: Already done.
280. Getting Friendzoned: How will these girls get a boyfriend if they keep doing this to the guys.
281. Forced To Play Talking Angela: What is Talking Angela.
282. Being Forced to Listen to Meghan Trainor: How about I force you all to listen to this stuff for whining about it all the time.
283. Pop Stars Get Ebola: "That would be the best" dude shut up.
284. Not meeting One Direction: "Someone's a fan of One Direction! Let me make a negative item on them!"
285. Swallowed, Digested and Crapped Out Alive: If you actually are alive then that's a miracle.
286. Watching Robot Chicken: So?
287. Becoming A Brony: It's not really that shameful or embarrassing.
288. Watching My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Again, is anyone forcing you to do this?
289. Falling down a Bottomless Dark Hole and keep falling forever: Like Squidward in that one episode.
290. Everyone Disagrees with You: Even on actual facts? That's awful.
291. Getting Framed for Murder and Punished by Execution: On something you didn't do? And the perp gets off scotch free.
292. Being 21 Forever: That's a clothing brand sto...oh wait.
293. Going Through the Downward Spiral: As in the NIN album? I sorta don't like it.
294. Getting Some Awful Disease: Just a tad more specific than that other item, but not much.
295. Being Forced to Join the Illuminati: Oof, but do they have benefits?
296. Not being able to afford university/college: Already here.
297. Getting Roundhouse Kicked by Chuck Norris: He doesn't even have to try.
298. Watching Adam Sandler Movies: NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO DO THIS.
299. Admin Dies: Well there can be someone else on the staff that can take over if it happens.
300. Getting Grounded: If you do good you can rescind your grounding.
301. Tortured To Death: Yes, that's what torturing you means.
302. Turning Poor: Unfortunately some of us are born poor.
303. Losing My Pilot's License: Why is "My" here? This is too personal an item.
304. Common Core: Boring.
305. Losing a Twin: Huh, pretty specific to only a select few people.
306. Having a Baby: It's hard, but you know what? If you want it, it's worthwhile.
307. Sexually Disabled: YIKES.
308. Getting Your Toenail Ripped Off: There's another item that came from Spongebob.
309. Seeing the People You Cared for and Love Die: Very specific and good description. Yes, I'd hate this so much.
310. Justin Bieber Becomes Your Roommate: Not happening.
311. Losing the Hope Towards Life: Which unfortunately can easily happen because lord knows how EXPENSIVE things are.
312. Having Your Kid Taken Away from You: By whom? Whoever it is isn't good.
313. Getting Kidnapped: This is already on here.
314. Getting Run Over by a Car: A quick and nasty way to die or perhaps become disabled.
315. Being Diagnosed With a Chronic Illness: Well I've got bronchitis.
316. Get forced to watch Barney and Friends: Someone should force you to remove TheTopTens from your bookmarks.
317. Infected Ear: Oof, the comment here makes me cringe.
318. Watching One Coarse Meal: Again, no one is forcing you to do this.
319. Five Nights at Freddy's Coming to Next Gen Consoles: Well some like it.
320. Pooing Yourself In Space In Front of Professional Astronauts: It's hard to understand zero gravity.
321. Forced to show your parents your grades in tests when your are a teenager.: Needy parents.
322: Getting a Girl Pregnant at a Young Age: Bad for both involved.
323. Falling In Love With Somebody That You Can Never Have: Move on and find a better person.
324. Being Born With a Physical Disability and Being Ugly at the Same Time.: Worst of two worlds.
325. Having a Family Member With Cancer: I have several.
326. Being Rejected by Someone: Try topping one thousand job application rejections.
327. Being the Victim of a Psychopath: Well, you're dead, basically.
328. Homicide/Murder: This ought to be a more specific item.
329. Prison Life: Rewording this is weird.
330. Running Out of Ideas: GEE YOU JUST DESCRIBED THE REST OF THE ITEMS HERE.
331. Become a Stinky Person: This happens if you don't bathe.
332. Flying Economy: Erm, what could this refer to?
333. Having to Leave Your Childhood Home Behind: Seriously the one thing I fear and I'm still here.
334. Being Threatened: Well, try to ignore it, if it gets heated, run away for a while until they ignore it.
? Waiting 2 Hours for Something that Usually Takes 3 Minutes: Idiots in the drive thru lane or appointments in general.
Well then, a lot of bad things are here, evictions, losing loved ones, murder, they are all bad. Though like other lists I analyze, this one is also ruined due to sheer immaturity against pop stars and TV shows that honestly are overhated on this site.
Top Ten Most Epic Superhero MoviesFunniest Memes of 2019 Top Ten Most Anticipated Movies of 2019 Best Songs of 2018 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019 Best Car Insurance Companies Best Fitness Center Chains and Gym Franchises Best Credit Repair Companies Best Alternatives to YouTube Best Web Hosting Companies