Top Ten Worst Things to Say to Your SpouseTurkeyasylum Suppose you have a good, or even a decent relationship with your spouse. You are happy to have found each other, and maybe even have a family. You almost mever argue, and everything is great for you.
But then your spouse does something stupid, like decide to buy a coffee pot with your money. Instead of thinking about it, and being calm about it, you choose to argue with your spouse over something that little. So, what should you not say to them? Read this list.
Feel free to add more to the list, if you choose, vote, comment, share your opinion on the ideas, remix, or give criticism. But please, enjoy.
The Top Ten
That's one heck of a comparison! - KiteretsunuV 1 Comment
Hey, if you really want to say this, be ready to have a trial coming your way. - Turkeyasylum
When it's a small argument, it's even worse to say this. - Turkeyasylum
This is horrible if you say that.
This is sure to provoke a massive fight. - Turkeyasylum
But if you actually believe the above said thing, you're even more stupid than the speaker. - Kiteretsunu
Saying something like this officially proves you're an idiot. - TurkeyasylumV 1 Comment
Strip club... Wow, what a date... - Turkeyasylum
This sentence is doomed for sure. Don't even try... - Turkeyasylum
Accusing your spouse of being a hooker? Nice job, you're getting divorced for certain! - Turkeyasylum
I will not explain anything else.
Thanks for reading! - Turkeyasylum
Related ListsTop Ten Things You Don't Want You Spouse to Catch You Doing Most Romantic Things to Say to Her Ten Most Annoying Things About Parents Most Annoying Things in Life Top 10 Things to Buy with $100
2 years, 137 days old
Top Remixes (4)
2. Everybody has to be perfect. You made a mistake, and it's a fair warning. Next time it's a divorce.
3. I was going to buy the family a TV today, but after you did something as stupid as that, I'm gonna buy your casket instead. We've got the knife already.
2. Ok, ok, we won't have kids! But if you change your mind, half their genes are in the fridge.
3. Remember those happy days when I just followed you everywhere and didn't have to put up with you talking?
2. I was going to buy the family a TV today, but after you did something as stupid as that, I'm gonna buy your casket instead. We've got the knife already.
3. Hey, wanna go out on a date today? I'm thinking we could hit the strip clubs. Brought a whole fifty...
View All 4